This is disgusting/Moderator App

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Have a look in the Others section of the forum. See what type of bullshit is allowed there? What the hell is up with that. If Radarman was moderator there, it'd be cleaned up by now. I suggest that he and TTT should be made moderators of ALL the forums. Seeing as this has been up for a day now, and nothing has been done about it yet, something should change.

How about we clean this shit up? I'll be more than happy to take my knowlege somewhere else. What has happened to this place? First the screenshots, now in the forums themselves. Clean it up!

I figured i ought to add that I would add that if it were someone other than me who got immature responses, I WOULD still post this. Don't start thinking "FEM can't take the heat". These kids would be in body casts if I knew where they were, regardless of who got their shit.

Flyaway-
I'm aware that there's only 3 moderators. I feel that we need more than that. And I'll be more than happy to take a position. Don't think i'm power hungry, it's just that I'm on this site 2-3 hours out of every day. I think that I would be able to help out quite a bit. Drop me a PM with your thoughts.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest

This post then should be deleted also. Look at how much profanity you used!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

This post then should be deleted also. Look at how much profanity you used!

Righteous indignation is a bit different that unsolicited garbage.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Correct. I'm here quite a bit too. I doubt if you would want a child as a moderator though. I could police the screenshots.

Pro Member Trainee
Krigl Trainee

I'm not a regular here, but I used to come here and look at the screenshots a lot, and despite difficulties with uploading am going to try to do so again (... 😉 whatever...)

...but I totally agree with Fire Emblem Master, the comments and immaturity in the screenshot section are often uncalled for, it needs someone to weed the bad guys out

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Have a look in the Others section of the forum. See what type of bullshit is allowed there? What the hell is up with that. If Radarman was moderator there, it'd be cleaned up by now. I suggest that he and TTT should be made moderators of ALL the forums. Seeing as this has been up for a day now, and nothing has been done about it yet, something should change.

How about we clean this shit up? I'll be more than happy to take my knowlege somewhere else. What has happened to this place? First the screenshots, now in the forums themselves. Clean it up!

I figured i ought to add that I would add that if it were someone other than me who got immature responses, I WOULD still post this. Don't start thinking "FEM can't take the heat". These kids would be in body casts if I knew where they were, regardless of who got their shit.

Flyaway-
I'm aware that there's only 3 moderators. I feel that we need more than that. And I'll be more than happy to take a position. Don't think i'm power hungry, it's just that I'm on this site 2-3 hours out of every day. I think that I would be able to help out quite a bit. Drop me a PM with your thoughts.

I'm not sure what the point of this post is really because you start off saying that giving full access to RM and TTT would stop the problem but then at the end, suggest moderator access for yourself - and swearing isn't the way to suggest any point. I'm not having a go or trying to start an arguement, they are just my opinions so don't be offended. I do agree with you that RM and TTT should have access to every section of the forum. Period. [/b]

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

I think that Fire_Em is just upset because he wants Fly Away to continue being a high quality site and that some of the stuff that we have seen in the gallery and elsewhere has fallen short of that mark. Fire_Emblem has contributed greatly to the knowledge base here so I don't think that his comment and post should be seen as negative.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

FEM, Where do i start??

Well, i think you have made some very good points in your post, but have maybe been a bit hasty in some comments.

Allow me to explain.

I too get very annoyed when posts are put within these forums that dont deserve the screen space, (case in point, recent forum topic, is there a free trial 🙄 ), but what you have to understand is that these are forums!!
People have a right to post the things that are on their minds and the things that are important to them. What might be annoying to you or infuriate you, might well be the one thing that other people want to talk about.
Maybe even some of your topics before, some may have thought "why on earth is this on here?"

This isn't an attack at you FEM, in fact i respect you as a member very much, but lets all just remember to give other people respect and time regardless of how experienced or not they may be!

Lets not kill these forums by becoming too heated or haughty.

Life is there for enjoying, lets do that!!!

Micah 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...