level-D problem

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hey i got the level-D 767 and i installed it but when i start up fs9 it "bad liscence for b767-300 fs9 will now quite" is there anyway to fix that cuz i want myplane and to play the sim!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

want it to work?......dont use it....use POSKY's 763v4.....if you ask me. payware might be "good".....but sucks. i had thought about getting the "level d sim" then here comes FSD INTL....said i installed theyre "piper navajo panther" on more than one pc . and i had to buy it again.....there i say. i not getting payware nooooooooooooo more

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Well, how many PC's have you loaded it onto ❓

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

one, is there like a file missing or sumthing?

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

one pc. they said mulitple installation. or somthing like that. and it showed me install theyre product because i have mulitple ISP's......and i'm constantaly formatting my hardrive......thus leaving me with installing FSD INTL's product at home....then after formatting hardrive install at work...i tryed to tell FSD that but they still not belive me.......never never gon buy no payware.......well.....i do have PMDG.... 😀

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

i got it to work now, i just re-installed it

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

POSKY makes some gorgeous models, but they don't model FMC's, IRS nav systems, and all the things you pay for with LDS. I'll certainly continue on with payware until freeware can build an airliner with a full-FMC!

Glad to hear you got it working!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...