Can't apply full throttle

Pro Member Trainee
honeybadger Trainee

I have a problem that's driving me buggy. It feels like I'm only getting about half throttle. I have a new 3 Ghz Dell XPS, XP Pro, using a Radeon 9800 pro 128 mb card, and 2 Ghz of RAM. I had this problem with 2002 and 2004. I've tried two different joysticks, turning down my audio card, changing the joystick settings, using Microsoft knowledge base, and going into Safe Mode and removing listing from the device manager, going into the registry etc, starting the computer with only generic drivers, unplugging the joystick, replugging the joystick, and still no improvement. Any geniuses out there? My life is only at half throttle. Crying or Very sad

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ronaldpatton Trainee

Set the sensitivty on the throttle to full and set the null seting to zero. Also, you can use your mouse to set the on screen throttle to full to make sure that it is the problem.

hit "F4" to go to full throtle, also in vc mode hover the mouse over the throtle (have tool tips enabled") and you can see what the throtle is set at. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Thanks...Was having that prob too...But now all is well.........

peibol90 Guest

I needed that tip and it worked. Thank you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...