help with screenshots

miltonruiz Guest

hi
i want to know if there is some way to take screenshots, but in a way that you dont have to minimize flight sim to save them

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download the free one. Configure it so it'll put jpgs into a folder and take as many as you want with just a keystroke.

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter.htm

Radar

miltonruiz Guest

thanx a lot man i've been trying something since a month ago

Pro Member Trainee
Krigl Trainee

MultiGrab (or MGrab) is another good one (free, don't have address, just type into Yahoo or whatever, you should find it), you can set it to store 100 or more at once in a folder on your desktop, then transfer them to another folder. If you don't it will paste over them! 😀

I recomment IrfanView (another free one) for editing... or Adobe photoshop. Take screenies in whatever high resolution you can, then resize to 800x600 in the editing program. To cut file size in Kb I use Save To Web in photoshop rather than save as, you have more control over gradations in image quality. Hope that helped. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Krigl wrote:

... I recomment IrfanView (another free one) for editing... or Adobe photoshop.

A free graphic editor and a (definitely) not so free editor.

What a comparison! 🙄

michlin wrote:

Krigl wrote:

... I recomment IrfanView (another free one) for editing... or Adobe photoshop.

A free graphic editor and a (definitely) not so free editor.

What a comparison! 🙄

Er... right. Where's the comparison? Is giving help and advice not allowed here? An interesting response to my first post in this forum...

Pro Member Trainee
Krigl Trainee

Sorry, that was me above as guest, wasn't logged in. I've had more welcoming first replies, but I guess if I can't take the heat I don't have to post here... 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...