boeing 757 @ 767

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

yes i was just at simvation or something like that and i saw a few boeing 757`s and 767`s but i cant figure out where i download them at thanks for help Help! Drool Drool Drool

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

You should just be able to click the links next to the planes you want to download. Some browsers block popups and the download box appears in a popup.

Look and see if there is a bar under the address bar that says the popups are blocked. If so, click on it and then click "temporarily allow popups from this site" or "always allow popups from this site".

The page should then reload itself, try clicking the links again and it should work.

Hope this helps JJB!
Will

Pro Member Chief Captain

ok it worked thanks. hey i thought you were leaving ❓

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

JarJarBinks wrote:

ok it worked thanks. hey i thought you were leaving ❓

read the last post in that topic i made, ive changed my mind for now, but seriously for the last time 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

ya woooo Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave 🍻 😀 👏 Drool 🙄 😳 Crying or Very sad Surprised Clap Ermm... 😂 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...