GOODBYE FROM ME

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Hi folks, i just thought i would say goodbye to you all as ive decided to hang up my flight-suit once and for all. 😞
Its been great over the years being a member of this site, definitely the best flightsim site on the web by far. Bow Down
I just dont have the time to do any flying nowadays, having small kids is taking up most of my time so ive decided to turn my wings in for good.
i may pop in every now and again just to say hello but thats about all i have time for.

Wish you all the best, my friends especially 🍻

If anyones interested I'm selling my pedals and flight yoke on ebay:-

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good luck and it's been nice having you here on this site.
Stop by from time to time, take a look at FSX when it comes out, maybe it'll force you back into the skies.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ChiefLW151 Trainee

If it is in your blood, you will be back very soon. If not, be happy,..............somehow 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

It was very nice to chat with you buddy. I hope you have a wonderful time with your chillins, (kids).

Enjoy life, it's only the blink of an eye afterall 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Goodbye Sonicninja. I hope that you can return in the future. You will always have friends here. Real life and your children are more important and we understand. Sad to see you go. 😞 Good luck to you. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Wishing you and your family health and happiness Sonic, (I'm including the 'you know who') 😀

You've put so much effort into collecting RAF aircraft, sceneries, AFCADs and what not. For a time we thought you're working for a government agency Fear

They say no effort is in vain - though you're hanging up your flight-suit for the time being, I hope you won't chuck it out just yet. The knowledge and experience you have gathered will stay with you and when your son(s?) is old enough, he might just ask you for help and advice in matters concerning flightsimming.

Don't forget to pop in when time permits - who knows, maybe one day you'll come back for good 🍻

Boy, I'm gonna miss your jokes - they're the best!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Sorry to hear that you are leaving. Leave the door open a bit. Just like the real world, weekend pilots exist in the sim world, too. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I dont like goodbyes and im not good at them...Im always sad when i see great members like you leaving this site dear Sonic. 😀

You effort in Fly Away was big not only in our knoweldges database but also to the human side of this site.

Good luck and best health to you and your family. 😀 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Well Sonic, it was really good to have you here. I hope you come back and enjoy the world of Flight Simulator again. I know that having children keeps you busy with them. Fathers also take care of their children, right?

I wish you the best for you and your family. I wish them health too.

Enjoy your time with them 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Dont say goodbye,say Im taking a break from flying
FSX will, I hope get you back in the air 👍

Kids can be a handfull,but they grow quicker than you will ever imagine

Good luck for the future,and see you up their 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

sonicninja,

Keep the shinny side up. The door is always open for you. I have enjoyed your wisdom and your posts. Good luck with the munchkins. They are a precious thing to behold.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Sonic, I'm sad to see you leaving mate. During the short time I have known you on these forums you have always had a lot of usefull information to share with me, and I grately appicate every word of it.

I wish you all the best for the future, out there in the real world and I hope you return soon!

👍

Bye for now

Pro Member Trainee
peco Trainee

Sonic may yer lum reek wi other peoles coal

Good luck mate

Ross.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

We all understand,sonic... 😞 Life takes the lead and is more important than flight sims,but do please come here and show up here and there,You'll always get hte best of welcomes! 😉
Good luck and have a good time! 😀 Goodbye Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving Sonicninja Crying or Very sad

I do hope you come back to say hey soon! 😉

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

GOOD LUCK CAPTAIN! 😳 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Sonicninja, that's sad to hear you're leaving. I'm going to keep it simple and wish you luck for whatever you choose in life. 😉

Hope you return soon,
Jarred.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...