sorry about the "new uy" post but i havn't played FS since the 1998 version.. i was wondering about the landings because i never used to be able to get the time right and know when to descend and land.also what happens if you crash, coz in FS:98 the screen had rubbish animation of it cracking.
4 Answers
When you crash (If you enable crashes) the screen basically freezes then it loads the airplane in the last spot where you started.
thnx guys..what about landing? is it just judgement about knowing when to land?
Nope, it's taking the flying lessons with Rod Machado, and practice practice practice!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain