Many years ago I bought a wonderful product called Airbus and Toulouse for FS 98. Today it seems that the scenery for Toulouse and AI aircraft for it are non existant in the FS world . I'm pretty desperate, could you help me find any scenery for Toulouse and AI aircraft.
1 Answers
I couldn't find any scenery for it in 2004 but there is some here for 2002 that might work. Only try one at a time so if it causes a problem you'll know which it is.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Toulouse&CatID=fs2002scen&Go=Search

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain