Can anyone give me a link to Any 767 made from anyone but IFDG, POSKY, and AIS-AI. In every 767 made from those company's, I found major problems without fixes, and that really bothers me. Thanks.
2 Answers
Try the 2002 free one.
A 2002 you can try.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=4x-eaa.zip&CatID=fs2002ac&Go=Search
Pay.
http://www.leveldsim.com/sevensix_home.asp
http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=ld767

Thanks for the links RM - you always pull through
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain