FS Passenger - one final question!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Im going to download the demo, but to be honest, i allready know im going to love it, so my Q is:

Can you purchase it on disk? I have only seen the download option with an emailed unlock key, but i always prefer the "hard" copy!

Answers on a postcard please!

Micah 😉

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Micah wrote:

Im going to download the demo, but to be honest, i allready know im going to love it, so my Q is:

Can you purchase it on disk? I have only seen the download option with an emailed unlock key, but i always prefer the "hard" copy!

Answers on a postcard please!

Micah 😉

Not that I know of, but don't you have a CD burner?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I had a look around but could not find any version on CD, just download. Sorry 😉

Pro Member First Officer
coolsan First Officer

To the best of my knowledge there is no CD version. However download time is rather quick and install even easier. Just make sure you keep your unlock code in a safe place and you shouldn't have any problems.
Whenever you update FS Passengers you have to download, re-install and unlock again....

Give a try to the demo, I'm sure you'll end up buying. It's worth the price.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...