just got this for fs9

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON (PC CD ROM for sf9
not come yet but i don,t think i,ll have the RAM for it anyway, not with my fs9 as well.
but we will see. i always wanted an addon like this now i have one,
lets hope it all works ok ❗

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

hope it works ok but i know what it feels like to get an add-on and then have it not work Crying or Very sad
tried A320 PIC a few months back but it slowed my frame rates right down, had to uninstall in the end

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

hope it'll work ok for you. I've PMDG 737NG & 800-900 and 747 and even didn't touch the 747 pack at all. Still printing out manual for 737 and reading and learning at the same time. It gets better, but didn't make even a landing on it. Still so much to learn, damn man. Read

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...