big problem

ZigMonD Guest

i don't know what to do , i try training 4000 times but i cant handle flight , nevigating an the worst problem landings... if someone knows how can i train and get skills... so please post your idea... Mad Mad Mad Mad

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Fs2004 has flying lessons, click getting started on the first page that opens in fs
Read through the lesson and then at the bottom of the page you can fly what you have just been through
They are really quite good
You also really need a joystick (nothing special a cheep one will do to start you of) and im sorry to say......plenty of practice
Dont forget you must learn to walk before you can run

😀 Happy landings 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Captain13 Trainee

Do your flight training in single engine craft with no retracts, like the Cessna Skyhawk, other then the Piper J-3 Cub its the best I got my ticket in 1962 in the J-3 keep your air speed just above 60 cut back on engine when you cross the end of runway use about 50% F6 or F7 flaps on take off and landing and take the flight traning and keep the crash off good luck. 🙂

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Yep, your best bet would be to keep reading over the lessons and tutorials and then take those checkrides. Some navigation tutorials can be found here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/

Pro Member Trainee
abaris Trainee

Maybe I'm too stupid for the lessons, but I got the grip on VOR by trial and error, whilst I didn't get very far through the lessons. But just a question for those, who really flew an aircraft, which I didn't. How realistic is the feeling?

ZigMonD Guest

i would like to add that i've been done all those lessons my problem is navigation and landing... i dont know how to nevigate in boeings and bombardair and else when i see the runaway under me its bit hard to land... i cant do it...

Pro Member Trainee
abaris Trainee

ZigMonD wrote:

i would like to add that i've been done all those lessons my problem is navigation and landing... i dont know how to nevigate in boeings and bombardair and else when i see the runaway under me its bit hard to land... i cant do it...

Welcome to the club. I can land and navigate every prop, but having problems with the jets.

ZigMonD Guest

ill add that my problems in nevigation and landing only in bombardeir and boeing... all other is easy...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...