Flying South for the Winter

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

My internet should be shut off here in about three hours, since I'll be spending the winter on the Arabian Gulf. It's starting to get a little colder here in Britain, and I'll be glad to be getting to a warmer climate. Ill

I'm not sure how the internet setup works down there, I'll be taking my laptop, but I don't think I'll be doing much flying, although I'm thinking I should take my MSFS disks anyways.

I'm hoping to get caught up on reading, and maybe write something. Read

I signed up for Embry-Riddle's online classes and will be taking Microeconomics and also "Airline Management" for my Management minor. I'm only 6 classes away from my degree after those two are done, so I may sign up for one more while I'm down there, but I need to see what my schedule looks like first.

Hope everyone has fun here, and I'll talk to you when I get back, if not sooner!

Punk

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Don't know where in the Arabian Gulf you are going, but the internet is alive and well down there. And yes, you should take your FS disks with you. Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them. 🙂

Have a good trip.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

We will miss your interesting and helfull posts Noworries.Good luck to your studies,have a great time there and try to come back soon. 😉

crosscheck9 Guest

Good luck buddy - Take care and enjoy the weather. We're gonna miss ya.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Enjoy the warm weather and try to log-in if you can.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...