Free video editing software

crosscheck9 Guest

Can someone please refer me to a free video editing software. This is for a school project, not FS vidoes, (sorry.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know anything about these.

http://www.sofotex.com/download/Multimedia/Video/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Windows movie maker is a good and easy to use programm about editing videos.Although there are some more which are a litle more complicated for some other video formats.It will be helful to us to tell us what do you want to do.

crosscheck9 Guest

Well, a friend of mine has a school project, where he has to film a commericial. Well, he doesn't have a video camera, but his father does have a cell phone with a camera equipped ( 😳 ) where you can record videos as well. Anyways, I filmed him making his commercial, and now I need to do some editing. The thing is, the file type is quicktime, so I can't open it with Windows Movie maker. I will try the one's suggested by RM, and let you know how it goes. Thanks for your help.

crosscheck9 Guest

Well, I've been looking around, and found that all movie editing softwares don't support the new 3GP file type that cell phones use. I've been looking for a 3GP to MPEG converter that works well, but I can't find any. I downloaded three, I think, but none of them worked well. They are all trial versions, and so they don't get he job done. Please help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im working for you.Be litle patient my friend.... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well...i think i got something for you... 😉

Click the following link:

http://www.download2you.com/details_page.asp?titleID=9579

Your gonna get a downloader.Download it.After download run the .exe and a new download gonna starts.Dont worry no spams.After finish this download run the program and you will get the ''xilisoft 3gp Converter''.

Last edited by Greekman72 on Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total
crosscheck9 Guest

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Wow, that really helped. Especially that converter suggested by Greekman. And Radarman, your links were great tools for future reference. I really appreciate your advice and help. I edited the video commercial, and to be honest, it's fantastic. I'm sure he's going to like it. Without your help, I might have let him down, and that would make me feel bad. Again thank you everyone.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Glad to hear the news Crosscheck... 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...