Free Marion Jones!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Judge Sentences Jones to 6 Months in Prison

What an outrage!!!

So she's cheated and she's lied about it... so what? Yes, it's not right, but does it deserve a Jail Sentence??

If every politician who cheated and then lied about it received a jail sentence, the prisons would be overflowing. No, no, this is not 'politician bashing'.
What scares me even more are the lies perpetuated by 'scientists' regarding the environment and related issues. If discovered, the only sentence they ever receive is a blow to their reputation.

Marion's 'crime' was to play dirty in a dirty game ie the Olympics. Viewed in this light, she actually did the right thing - but as hypocrisy is the order of the day, if discovered, the verdict is: GUILTY.

Because Marion is more courageous, better looking, more intelligent and has more charisma than any of the power brokers and the sorry excuse for a judge who's send her to jail I chant:

Free Marion! Free Marion! Free Marion! Free Marion! Free Marion! Free Marion! Free Marion!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Who the hell is Marion Jones? ?_?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Damn... she look RUFF....

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Better?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ah yes, much better.

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

OOoooohohhhhhhh her! I knew i recognized the name!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...