FSPassengers no fuel problem

Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

Ok, i jsut loded up FSP and it said taht my engins were out of gas and things, however on route from egph to eham were still going, on the flight report it also says im outta gass. it says that i have none left, but my fule consumption so far has been 42224lbs, hows this?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
boomshiko Trainee

FSP is that the flight planner? If you go to ALT-menu - Aircraft - Fuel&Payload - Fuel.. this gives you the actual fuel level...

If flightplanner predicts that your out of fuel, you might have changed your plane after generating the route... Is this the case?

maybe I'm wrong...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

maybe I'm wrong...

Bout 9 miles left of center.

FSP is abbreviated Fs Passengers.

AJW, check to be sure that you don't have the "Unlimited fuel" tick box selected in your FS9 option menu, that should do the trick.

crosscheck9 Guest

I think he means FS passengers.

Pro Member Trainee
boomshiko Trainee

in that case..... I was pretty wrong Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer

yeah i was talking aobut FS passenger

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I know...so did it fix it at all?

Pro Member First Officer

ill try it on my next flight back from EHAM and report then 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...