Has anyone noticed the way that Chrome textures on things such as Jet engine surrounds work in FS2002 but do not work in FS2004 when using a GeForce 5200 Ultra? Am I the only one with this problem? 😕
1 Answers
You have checked Nvidia for updated drivers? (sorry had to ask)
Anyone with a mx4 series card had the same problem,however there is a fix try a search for gf4mxdsp on good old google and you should get a result
gf4mxdsp
You never know it may just work on your card
If you cant find it let me know
Good luck
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Site Admin