Help me guys!
cant take off because the brakes are stuck on.
Also when trying the training flights and the intro flight when auto pilot is on the plane nose dives into the ground. Then to cap it all i'm informed "since YOU crashed the flight has ended! WTF!
Rather frustrated to say least!!!!!!!
2 Answers
Pressing the "." key should release the brakes.
I don't have a clue what your autopilot problem is, I never use it.
It could be that the p[lane you are flying needs some additional input from you. Some autopilots control all aspects of flight (of course you have to set each one), some are simple units designed to just hold course. You may have to control speed and and trim the plane for altitude. Just like cruise control on my bike, it controls speed but you still have to drive.
Speeking if that, check out my new ride 😀 Honda Goldwing 1800 cc flat 6cyl.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer