What do you fly in FS9?

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well heres what I fly:

Aeroworx Super King Air 200

Flight 1 Cessna Skyhawk

Once the it is out Captain Sim C-130

Now I need some feedback from you owner of the PMDG 747. I have their 737NG and what do you think about the 747?

Answers 23 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Now I need some feedback from you owner of the PMDG 747. I have their 737NG and what do you think about the 747?

Me too:
Specifically what kind of systems are you running it on. How does it use resources compared to the 737 ng?
thanks

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Jared,

I have heard that the 737NG is very good. Do you recommend I get it because I fly the B737-200 and other 737 series aircraft almost exclusively in FS2004. I have enough cash so getting it wouldn't be a big problem. Also, where did you get it from?? 🙂)

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I mostly fly the Pilatus PC-6 Porter from FSD International. Then the Cessna Cardinal(177) from Flight 1 and DreamFleet, and the Beech 1900C from PMDG.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

Of late I have been concentrating on the Level-D 767.
I also enjoy flying my custom 737 'the 737 experience' collection found at http://www.avsim.com/ it is one of the best freebee planes I have ever seen!

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well OrlandoGeorge when I used to fly the 737 I loved it. I still do sometimes now. Before the 747 was released I would say it was probably the best pay-ware add-on along with the LDS 767. But if you get the base pack which includes the 600 and 700 series I would recommend getting the 800 and 900 series add-on also. Here the link to their site www.precisionmanuals.com Enjoy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

My signature line pretty much says it all.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I am really a beginner compared to you guys.....
I can barely get my new King Air B200 up in the air.
Its a beautiful plane, but at the same time much harder to fly than my Cessna 441, especially the avionics, for example, when flying AP, you have to switch back and forth between the main panel to set the altitude, and the AP panel to adjust VS and heading. I dont quite get why they didnt make all the radio on one single stack.
I have owned B200 for a while, but I didnt stat my pattern training until a few days ago. I crashed 3 time before I finally managed to touch down, with a few bounces of course..... I find it has a sudden loss of lift about 200 feet before touch down, hard to bring the bird onto the runway....
do I simply need more practice or something about this aircraft?

to be honest, My LD 767 has parked in my hanger for quite a few months, I have never been able to move it off the ramp. I read the POH carefully, still dont quite get the whole picture. I hope I can find a detail tutorial if there is any.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The B200 must be trimmed up substantially. Go to the throttle panel and trim it up to the white line above where it is normally.. Your plane will take off and fly quite normally.

Unlike the default or freeware planes, these planes pay attention to a lot of details.

Both Aeroworx and Level-D have forums and you can probably find the answers to your problems by looking throught previous posts.

I fly a Beech Baron 58TC, the plane is freeware and is very very nice!! And also an Eclipse 500 but with the panel of the lear 45 becauce the one that comes with the Eclipse doesent works well.Thats basically what i fly.

Marcelo

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I fly the Blackhawk, CH-53, and Sikorsky Seaking.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I fly the BAE RJ85, B757-200 POSKY, and Project Mach 2 Concorde mostly

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

There's no way to delete this is there... Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) on Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hey FEM you posted twice Angry You want to get to the 3000th post soon? 😂

Well, it's not a big deal.

Anyway, I fly the A340 Professional, which includes the A330 too.
Also I fly the iFDG A319, A320, and A321.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Spitfire Mk XIV for me

occasionally the DeHavilland Chipmunk too

Pro Member Trainee
nadaman Trainee

Level D 767 all the way in air canada, brittania and american airlines liveries mostly!

Brad.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I fly the:
A321
Cessna Grand Cravan 208B

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

737's 757, a319, a320-1. i fly otheres too but i find myself flying these alot

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

I fly the:
A321
Cessna Grand Cravan 208B

Hey PA,
I've been experimenting with several 707s but could never find one with half decent flight characteristics. Would you have a good link to the old smoker?
Livery is unimportant - panel and sounds I can add if it's not a package.

Much appreciate,
Rick Hack

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I absolutely love Airbus but I find myself flying the PMDG 747 and MD-11 from Delta VA [highly recommend it]. I guess I'm a long haul kind of person.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Hey PA,
I've been experimenting with several 707s but could never find one with half decent flight characteristics. Would you have a good link to the old smoker?
Livery is unimportant - panel and sounds I can add if it's not a package.

Much appreciate,
Rick Hack[/quote]

The 707 that I fly doesn't decend well, but after a while I feel that I get the hang of it.

g'day PanAmerican,

I sometimes fly my CaptainSim Legendary 707, it flies very nice, lotsa nice 'period' panels and heaps of smoke too - so different to all the new-fangled stuff I usually fly (737, 747, A340, A380, Concorde), which is why I like the 727 too I guess.

My favourite? Gotta be the Alphasim F-111, followed closely by the FSD Pilatus Porter.

Currently 182 aircraft on my system - is that too many?

cheers,

DT

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I mostly fly the IFDG Airbus A319 series

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I fly the AFG Pilatus PC-12

Default Mooney Bravo

Maul Amphibian

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...