fs-2004 f2, f3, and the f7 flap keys dont work

Pro Member Trainee
blue9 Trainee

Hi there, Im running fs2004 with just the keyboard and by the way it is bloddy hard, must get a Joy stick, but the problem is that the decrease and increase F2 and F3 and the F7 Flap keys don't work. I know I can use the throttle and the flap switch in the cockpit, Its just the throttle is so sticky using the mouse any one with the same problem ??

ps I have the numlock and caps lock keys off,

One more thing I,ve seen the Logitech wingman force joystick and it seems to have a good write up, does any one agree ?. When I search it on Amazon in germany they only have a 3d type which is cheaper and looks different without the red buttons, any one out there in europe who knows where to get hold of it, Thanks alot for any help Cheers.... 😳

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...