Tomorrow

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Tomorrow Vatsim UK will be hosting the SERTS Real Ops Nite. This an event that will be filled with online ATC [as it always is] and many online aircraft. If memory serves me correct a few months ago they had a similar ,slighlty smaller event and the virtual skies were alive with aircraft and ATC. Infact there were so many aircraft that on finals into Heathrow there were at least 12 aircraft in front of me and few behind me. Anyway let me put it this way, THIS IS AN EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED.

If my description didn't grab your attention, VATSIMs might. Here it is:

This Sunday, October 23, the first scheduled departure is 1700z and the last arrival is at 2230z, fly from/to The world busiest single runway airport:- London Gatwick, and two up and coming regional airports of Southampton and Bournemouth, pilots are dared to pick and choice their poison!

Full ATC will be providied by some of the best controllers in the United Kingdom, and pilots participation, dedication, co-operation and skill, can make this event "as real as it gets". There are flights avalible for major UK and European airlines, from British Airways, Easyjet, Ryanair, TAP, Adria, Estonian Air, Monarch, CSA, SAS, Maersk Air, Meridiana, Air France, Fly Be and many more, to and from destinations all over Europe and the Middle East. For Bookings visit: www.serts.org/rops.

I know this topic should be in Multiplayer section but alot of you don't go there and I want you guys/girls to get a taste of how fun online flying can be.

P.S please excuse some of the grammar and spelling.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

WOW that sounds fun
Thanks JVD 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Oh, man....I wish I could be there and fly from Lisbon to London Heathrow in a TAP A320... Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain

I know the event doesn't have the nicest flights but hey you don't have to book. Just fly any airport aroung the UK tonight and you be apart of the event. For example, I'm not booking any flights. I'm simply going to go online at 1700 hrs GMT and file a flight plan from Gatwick to South Hampton. It's as easy as that.

I'm just trying to get some of you to fly online because the majority doesn't and I promise you, you don't know what you are missing.

Anyway I hope to see some of you online later. If I don't I might just film some of the action to show you later.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

The thing is that I don't have the time to fly with my simulator right now. I will go to my pilot school in three weeks to start a physics course. After that I start with my training.
These days I'm busy studying the traffic laws to get my licence, so I can't use my simulator....

Pro Member Captain

I wish you the best of luck at at your training school. I understand what you mean about not having the time to fly on the simulator. I haven't flown on it for at least three to four weeks now. So I'm a bit worried how I will handle a landing tonight. Anyway, once again, goodluck Agus.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...