Suggutions

Asendeir Guest

Hi!
Today I think Suggutions Should Be Made.
My Suggution Is That Food Should Have Fat And Calories.
Cake=10 Fat -15 Calories
Choclate Cake=20 Fat -30 Calories
Shrimps= -5 Fat +55 Calories
That Means It Takes Fat Away.
Lobbys= -12 Fat = 50 Calories
Tuna= 50 Fat + 150 Calories
The Maximum Is 200 Fat.
Chicken= 30 Fat +20 Calories
The Maximum Is 500 Calories
More Updates Comming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

😎 Idea Idea Idea

Answers 33 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I don't think Flyaway sells food..... Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris102 wrote:

Don't give him any ideas, I don't want to have to say "do you want fries with that?"

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

More Updates Comming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No one know's what in God's name you're talking about. How about explaining before you put on these "updates"

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Horse

Apparently, it is possible to get so far off topic as to be incomprehensible.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Hah? ..... ?? Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

at least I have chicken

Asendeir Guest

Anyways Here Are More.....................

Banana= -15 Fat Calories +15
Cabbage= -50 Fat Calories 0
Pizza= 20 Fat Calories +20
Meat Pizza= 50 Fat Calories +70
Anchovies= 15 Fat Calories +10
🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻
Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Geek Geek Geek Poke in Eye Wall Bashing Surrender Umm... Ass Ass

More Coming From Me For Runescape Suggetions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asendeir Guest

Chris102 wrote:

Thats True But Runescape Does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Censored

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

hmm..

What does this site have to do with runescape?

And at which point did you say anything about Runescape in your original post?

Pro Member Chief Captain

You are looking for logic from someone addicted to emoticons. I have no idea what Runescape is, but if it has anything to do with fat and calories, I don't think I am interested in finding out.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah me either. Why on earth would they have the great idea to tell a forum full of balding old men, 13 year old kids, and FEM. 😂

Seriously, the point in this, as far as I see, is Null. Why not just keep your Runescape stuff IN your little runescape thread. Instead of piling on new posts everytime you have an update 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Do we need to create an off topic forum inside the off topic forum???

LOOOOOL.
If this guy can answer to me how calories has the ''cocoretsi'' i will admit his knowledges... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Here is a runescape forum center. http://www.runescapecommunity.com/ Enjoy! 🙂

Asendeir Guest

Censored By Radar We respect others on this site!

This Is Off Topic Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About I Think 3 Runescape Things Are In Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways Its Except Me

Off Topic! Off Topic! Off Topic! Off Topic! Off Topic! Off Topic! Off Topic! Off Topic! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

If this guy can answer to me how calories has the ''cocoretsi'' i will admit his knowledges... 😉

I've been flying way to much today, so let's see if he has the calories and fat information for:

kreplach, pilmeniy, boef borginon, carne asada, kim chee, pombe, harira, punjab choley, dim sum and kottebular.

Actually, I don't care at all and I don't think any reaonably well adjusted individual does, but the amount of time he'll need for "research" will give us a break from the onslaught of useless information and emoticons.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

I'm pretty sure Runescape is some sort of online game.

However it doesnt have anything to do with flight simulation, or even GA itself, so please post in a seperate forum dedicated to Runescape.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

I've been flying way to much today, so let's see if he has the calories and fat information for:

kreplach, pilmeniy, boef borginon, carne asada, kim chee, pombe, harira, punjab choley, dim sum and kottebular.

Actually, I don't care at all and I don't think any reaonably well adjusted individual does, but the amount of time he'll need for "research" will give us a break from the onslaught of useless information and emoticons.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Asendeir Guest

jarred_01 wrote:

I'm pretty sure Runescape is some sort of online game.

However it doesnt have anything to do with flight simulation, or even GA itself, so please post in a seperate forum dedicated to Runescape.

Runescape Is A Online Game.
This is Off Topic Forum For Runescape Like A Topic That A Man Seted Up.

Pro Member Chief Captain

But the thing is though, it wouldn't be worth it to try and have a runescape discussion here. I highly doubt people will wake up and decide "Hey, Let's look on a flight simulator forum for any possible traces of Runescape". Mypilot did give you a good link to some Runescape forums, maybe it'd be better to try your luck there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Did RadarMan, TTT , or flyaway erased some of the posts in here? I made a post today here, and not isn't here anymore. Did I say something wrong?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Did RadarMan, TTT , or flyaway erased some of the posts in here? I made a post today here, and not isn't here anymore. Did I say something wrong?

Not at all, I did, he (anonymous) made a few posts that you quoted so I removed his and the quoted ones.
Removing just the quotes from yours would have left it looking strange.

He is getting "carried away" and I may delete the entire thread if he doesn't stop making disparaging remarks about other members.
Sorry if I played with your mind.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

No problem at all. If you need to delete some posts of mine you can do it. I don't get mad. I was just curious about the missing posts.

Pro Member Chief Captain

That's what happens when I fly for seven straight hours. All hell breaks loose and I missed the show. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Yeahhh..me too 😉I see missing some of my posts too 😞 ... I think that RadarMan starts being afraid of reaching the number of his posts and use his benefits as a moderator Banned ...😉
And from the other side i wake up in the morning and have to pass through this topic in order to take my breakfast....Banana???Cake???milk on my coffe???OMG....Its terrible...

😉 😉 😉 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

And from the other side i wake up in the morning and have to pass through this topic in order to take my breakfast....Banana???Cake???milk on my coffe???

It's okay, Those things have no fat or calories. 🍅

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Ohhh Thanks a lot Crash...Cause of you im not gonna starve.... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oops. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Oops. Crying or Very sad

Ooooppps???Why ooopppsss.....Maybe i dont put it right...i was nervous about what i have to eatt and you help me to choose... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh. 😀

Asendeir Guest

Sorry People I Was Sick Before.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Boy I Love How Every Word Is As If It's Starting A New Sentence. Does Your Keyboard Do This On It's Own? This Is Very Interesting, However, I Don't Believe I Would Be Able To Keep This Up. 🙄

Anyways, why not go through and follow the link mypilot set up to the official or whatever your game is forum.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Oh Pooh! Hate It When Posts Get Lifted Before I Get A Chance To Read Them

DAGNABBIT

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...