Flight Plan

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

A movie called " Flight Plan" has just come out here in SA. I was just wondering wether any of you have seen it and would recommend seeing it or not.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ive not seen it but here is a trailer ➡

http://flightplan.movies.go.com/

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I haven't seen it, but somone I know told me that it was good.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

After a few recommendations I went to watch it. It was great.

The plane in the movie was a mixture of the A380 and a 787. It was beautiful.Anyway it was a great movie and I recommend going to see it but try not to overate it though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Where can I see it

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I saw it yesterday with my 19 yearold daughter. I had suspense and intrigue the way I like it. There were a lot of no name actors and actresses, but I think they all did a good job. The aircraft was hugh like someone said a cross between a A320 and 787. They showed some of the onboard avionics bay dang I didn't know there was that much onboard. The aircraft seemed to have a few problems with turbulence a few times. It would seem to me as large as this aircraft is it would handle the air turbulence a lot better. The ending was very abrupt though.

Regards,

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Is the movie american

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...