airbus 2000

lpitlog@aol.com Guest

i purchased airbus 2000 se98 i cant install it to my fs98 can anyone help me please it is giving me a headache i am new to the fs world please help

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Please give us a link to the site where you bought it so we can read about it.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

i brought it off of ebay

lpitlog@aol.com Guest

[quote="Anonymous"]

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

i brought it off of ebay and can you help me with one more thing i download planes i can get them to work but i cant get the panels and gauges to work??????

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Google airbus 2000 and follow the ebay.co.uk link. We're getting involved in a piece of $4 software running on a seven year old version of FS.

I will never understand why people buy software on ebay where tech support doesn't exist. Come to think of it, does anyone even remember FS98?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

[quote="lpitlog@aol.com"]

Anonymous wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

i brought it off of ebay and can you help me with one more thing i download planes i can get them to work but i cant get the panels and gauges to work??????

Either follow these instructions or if you have an NVIDIA card clean out your old drivers and load new ones.
NVIDIA drivers will at times not allow you to see the panel, it'll be black.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/ Tutorial.

http://www.drivercleaner.net/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...