Has anyone noticed that the ILS localizer for rnwy 28L-10R at port columbus KCMH is off a litte bit? Beware, If you follow the localizer all the way down, you will end up in the grass between the runway and the taxi way. Better to use rnwy 28R-10L. It's 8000 feet. Plenty of room to stop.
3 Answers
You're right!!!
I desided to try it after I had read your message. I thought you had missed something... but not! It's really a "non-precision approach"! It's kinda funny... 😂 but after you end up IN the grass it is not... (maybe a little).
Unfortunatly I don't have an explanation. It must be a bug in the game.
So be advised everyone! Don't try ILS approach runway 28L-10R in KCMH! Only visuals!
Or should I say: ICS approach (Instrument Crashing System)?
There is more than that one off, Can't remember right off.
Right - ILS R28L at KPDX puts you neatly on the taxiway
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Trainee