ILS error

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Has anyone noticed that the ILS localizer for rnwy 28L-10R at port columbus KCMH is off a litte bit? Beware, If you follow the localizer all the way down, you will end up in the grass between the runway and the taxi way. Better to use rnwy 28R-10L. It's 8000 feet. Plenty of room to stop.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Wile E Coyote Guest

You're right!!!
I desided to try it after I had read your message. I thought you had missed something... but not! It's really a "non-precision approach"! It's kinda funny... 😂 but after you end up IN the grass it is not... (maybe a little).
Unfortunatly I don't have an explanation. It must be a bug in the game.
So be advised everyone! Don't try ILS approach runway 28L-10R in KCMH! Only visuals!

Or should I say: ICS approach (Instrument Crashing System)?

Pro Member Trainee
PMorgan Trainee

There is more than that one off, Can't remember right off.

acishi Guest

Right - ILS R28L at KPDX puts you neatly on the taxiway

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...