trouble with wilco A380

Pro Member Trainee
CoasterXtreme Trainee

I just got the Wilco A380 and it seems really good except I don't know how to do an ILS landing. Usually I would set the NAV1 radio frequency and I read through the manual for this plane and it says the nav button is covered and I need to right click it then left click on the button to activate it. When i do this I can't change the radio frequency because the number in the 2nd box isn't a radio frequency its more like 325 or something like that. Does anyone know how to set up the radio frequency for an ILS on this plane?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I think no one is responding because nobody has bought her. This is a disadvantage for you because their support team left everbody struggling. Well I hope you can find our answer.

CoasterXtreme wrote:

I just got the Wilco A380 and it seems really good except I don't know how to do an ILS landing. Usually I would set the NAV1 radio frequency and I read through the manual for this plane and it says the nav button is covered and I need to right click it then left click on the button to activate it. When i do this I can't change the radio frequency because the number in the 2nd box isn't a radio frequency its more like 325 or something like that. Does anyone know how to set up the radio frequency for an ILS on this plane?

.....Hello!!! if you want to set an ILS freq you must use the FMC NAV/RAD button then tune the freq on NAV1 option and thats it!!, I hope this is what you were asking for, Daniel Sanchez, Mexico.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...