Strange weather

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I had this happen on a flight from KLAX to NTAA.I was at FL320 and the entire sky turned light grey as if it were fog.. Couldn't see the ocean or the sun. This continued until the end of the flight. I could just barely make out land details during landing.

I've never seen anything like it. I wonder if anyone has an idea as to the cause.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Did you fly in Real Weather Conditions?I have face up something familiar over Italy while im Flying from LGAV(Athens) to LSGG(Geneve).

I was in 10000feet the weather seem to be a litle cloudy but clear with good vision,close to 10 Knots airspeed.When i pass Adriatic Sea and flying over Italy it starts getting foggy and gray with smooth rainfalling and winds about 25-30knots and a respectful dose of turbulence.This continue ,for me too ,till landing but below 1500 feet it was clear with heavy clouds over my head.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'm talking about something that was higher than 36,000 ft, went down to sea level and extended for 1500 nautical miles and also remained the same color after sunset.

I think I've found the Tahiti Triangle. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

36000 feet ❗

Maybe you are right..you found it...Be careful cause we dont want to loose you Crash..... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

sounds like a hurricanes growing, or some other tropical storm.

p.s i know because im doing it in geography lol

Pro Member Chief Captain

Except that I checked and there weren't any. I suspect and fsuipc.dll hiccup.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

sounds like a typhoon, or hurricane to me m8.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...