747 Virtual Cockpit

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I have a problem:

When I fly the default my Boeing 747’s around (the Landmark Airways one for example), the virtual cockpits appear fine, with all the correct textures etc, but when I install repaints for the default 747, I go into the VC and everything is still in place but they are all a blank white colour (apart from the instruments)

Why is it missing textures??? How can I fix it???

Thanks
Andrew

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

... but when I install repaints for the default 747..

I can only suggest what I told you on a previous occasion : Unless you are more precise - filename etc. - it is very difficult for others to help you troubleshoot. Hack

sheac114 Guest

go to surclaro.com and they have inscructions on how to put on new textures

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...