Pro Member Trainee
Martyn (waterbailiff) Trainee

😀 Yes there is

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Well thnx for the link/info, waterbailiff ! rob

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Exactly! Where is the link? Where can people get it from?

Pro Member Trainee
Martyn (waterbailiff) Trainee

Embarassed Sorry, I was having 'one of those moments'-to be honest I can't remember where I downloaded it, but if you want it then please email me and I will send it as an attachment (it's only 205Kb, zipped). Please put 'FS2004 no cd' in the subject heading so that I don't confuse your request as spam 😉

RadarMan2 Guest

Hi,
I was just passing by, looking for some help installing new aircraft, every time I do it Windows crashes.

Here is the link for the crack, it works like a charm.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

RadarMan !!! You da man ! Thnx ! I knew someone would create it and someone would find it....thnx sooooo much ! rob

Pro Member Trainee
msnman Trainee

hey i need help what file is it in that u put the cd crack thingy in???? Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I find myself playing it more often since I don't have to do the disk thing.

msnman,
The read-me in the zip will give you the directions how to do it, very simple.

Swiss Made Guest

Well, now that I know this crack exist, I'm ready buy FS2004 today ! I'm the kind of user who play every now and then during the day, and having to put (and hear) the CD would have been a nightmare. That's why I love FS2002. Thanks for the link !

Now, I just have to pray I won't run into the problems some ATI 9800Pro users seems to have Smile But there are probably some ways to fix them too....

I took the last Concorde flight, my Mach2 moment of fame Smile(www.internity.com/USA0503) so flying that bird on FS is just magic.

Pro Member Site Admin

It's great to see someone found the file - I'm sure it will be added to our file library soon. For ATI Radeon issues, read this article:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/291/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

msnman wrote:

hey i need help what file is it in that u put the cd crack thingy in???? Evil or Very Mad

Open Fs9 program files and look for a icon of a plane with Fs9 below
Thats the boy you gotta swop
Dont forget to put it somewhere safe (just in case)

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Just rename FS9.exe, in the FS9 directory, to FS9.old. Then unzip the fs9.exe in the crack file to the FS9 directory...that's it. your shortcut will still work and you can put away that CD#4. Happy Flyin, rob

Counting Clouds Guest

Just wondering, I noticed that the CD-Crack file is only 504KB in size. The old FS9 file (that it replaces) is 1.32MB, over twice as large. Was that much code required just to get the game to check for a CD in the Drive? If not, what else was removed from the original code? Anyone know?

Pro Member Site Admin

Yea, there is a huge size difference. I think that it's just the cd-check thats removed, and nothing else. Perhaps all of the copy protection stuff also - that I would expect to be quite large. There is no difference to the actual game, everything is still there.

Counting Clouds Guest

Yea, it looks like everything still works fine...just seems like a lot...thanks for the reply.

pap Guest

waterbailiff wrote:

Embarassed Sorry, I was having 'one of those moments'-to be honest I can't remember where I downloaded it, but if you want it then please email me and I will send it as an attachment (it's only 205Kb, zipped). Please put 'FS2004 no cd' in the subject heading so that I don't confuse your request as spam 😉

🙄

Pro Member Trainee
imatss Trainee

Can someone send the code for no cd for FS2004? 😛

Pro Member Trainee
murfwizard Trainee

waterbailiff wrote:

Will you please email me a copy of this? I have searched in vain for it!
Thanks, Don.
dbmurfitt@shaw.ca

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

murfwizard, go here and download it and follow instruction that accompany it or instructions I gave on the 1st page of this post . Enjoy!

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Sorry, can't figure out how to make a link...just copy/paste.........rob

Pro Member Site Admin

You did actually make a link - but also included some irrelevent code.

Pro Member Trainee
lovetofly Trainee

I've tried to download the noCD file from this site as provided by radarman but the download never completes itself. I arrive at 99% and the download hangs up. Any helpout there? Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Trainee
lovetofly Trainee

😀 Ignore my previous message. I was able to download this file from the download section.

crackfs2004 Guest

[ Clouds"]Just quote="Counting che si domanda, ho notato che la lima di CD-Crack è soltanto 504KB nel formato. La vecchia lima FS9 (quella sostituisce) è due volte 1.32mb, sopra grande. Era quello molto codice richiesto appena per convincere il gioco a controllare per vedere se c'è un CD nell'azionamento? Se non, che altro è stato rimosso dal codice originale? Chiunque know?[/quote ]

Pro Member Trainee
murfwizard Trainee

Thanks Habu, it worked like a charm!
Cheers, murfwizard
😀

bebru@tiscali.it Guest

pap wrote:

waterbailiff wrote:

🙄

Idea

Pro Member Trainee
RevEv Trainee

🙂
I want to thank you guys for the "no CD file" info. I downloaded and replaced the old file, and PRESTO, I was up and running, and OLD #4 went to safe keeping. If everything were that simple.

Keep flying, and remember - SL=ST - always!

Rev Ev

Pro Member Trainee
zyx328 Trainee

I downloaded the NoCD crack from the website and installed it. When I start the game I get to the splash screen, but then get an error. Please help!

Pro Member Site Admin

What is the error you get? What does it say?

Pro Member Trainee
zyx328 Trainee

The typical windows xp error. Something like "windows has encountered a problem and the program will shut down".

Pro Member Trainee
zyx328 Trainee

Here are some more details about the error I get when running the game:
Microsoft Flight Simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Here are the details about the error:
AppName: fs9.exe App Ver: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: panels.dll
ModVer: 9.0.0.30612 Offset: 0003fed0
Then further code in the report, alot of it!
Thanks

Pro Member Trainee
zyx328 Trainee

I figured it out! I went into my display properties and changed the color quality to 16 bit, and no more error. Thanks

Pro Member Trainee
willyhacket Trainee

Hi guys

Can someone email me the crack for no cd4 for fs2004

info@show-offs.fsnet.co.uk

Regards

willyhacket
😀

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

willyhacket, go here [url]https://flyawaysimulation.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&d_op=viewdownload&cid=69
and download it. Enjoy, rob[/url]

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Sorry I don't know how to make a link here, so let's try again:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/69/fs2004-utilities-misc/

rob

Pro Member Trainee
LockDown Trainee

weird.. The DL hangs at 99% complete?

Pro Member Trainee
Flypopa Trainee

I have just downloaded the 'No-crack-CD' for FS9 from this site a short while ago and it works. Following the instructions on this thread worked for me.

Habu wrote:

Is there a No CD File yet...so CD4 doesn't have to be in drive?? Thnx, rob

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

So Guest, is there a question in there somewhere? Did you look at the date I wrote that? At the time there wasn't any known file til RadarMan found one. Now there is and it works!!! Try It...also join in with us! SeeYa, rob

Lobao Guest

pap wrote:

waterbailiff wrote:

🙄

'FS2004 no cd' IS IT POSSIBLE TO YOU CAN SEND ME AT lobaofns@yahoo.com by mail when you at free time...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Lobao wrote:

pap wrote:

waterbailiff wrote:

🙄

'FS2004 no cd' IS IT POSSIBLE TO YOU CAN SEND ME AT lobaofns@yahoo.com by mail when you at free time...

Lobao,
I don't know why you couldn't download it Habu gave you the link.

I just e-mailed the zip to you, enjoy!

Pro Member Trainee
khasmira Trainee

I downloaded the crack correctly, i put it in the fs2004 directory, now i can get the splash screen but the same error mentioned by zyx328. I have tried to change my screen configuration, first setting 16 colors, and finally with all resolutions and depths color that i could, nothing happened, always the same f*** message of error.

My videocard is a nVidia very common and simply, my computer is PIII 800Mhz 720MRam running under WinXP, might anybody help me?

Thanks a lot.

Hi khasmira, I don't think that the crack file did this. Are you saying that your FS2004 worked well before applying the patch? If so, del it and rename the original fs9 back to fs9.exe and try again. I doubt this will fix the problem. Your system is slow for this flight sim. If you have set the display options too high the last time you ran the sim, this could be the problem. You might try reinstalling newer Nvidia drivers for your card. You may have to uninstall and reinstall to see if it will start with the default settings, unless someone here knows how to reset the defaults when it won't run. After you get it going, try the patch again...Also, I'll mention this, but some will disagree...I would uninstall some Ram to get to 512 and try it again before a reinstall. Good Luck, rob

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Oops, sorry, I wasn't logged in when I answered above. Am on the road with my laptop!! Good Luck, rob

Pro Member Trainee
SPARKSi Trainee

Hi can someone email that "No Cd" zip file my DL hangs at 99% for some reason when i try and get it from the link.

My email addy is sparkyii@btinternet.com

Thanks SPARKS

p.s. when i post again you can stop all sending thanks 🙂

I wait in anticipation 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just sent, enjoy it, I do.

Pro Member Trainee
SPARKSi Trainee

thanks a lot,

still nothing but i am sure it will arrive soon.

🙂

Pro Member Trainee
SPARKSi Trainee

emails travel millions of miles in a second yeah right lol

Stupid things take forever

Pro Member Trainee
SPARKSi Trainee

is it possible for you or someone to send to my hotmail account isntead please. Its sparksii@hotmail.com

Not sure why my BT Account is so slow

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just sent it to both e-mails.

Hotmail only gives you 2mb, I hope your box is empty

Pro Member Trainee
stud3636 Trainee

I replaced the original fs9.exe with the crack, and I get the same error that other people have been getting......"Microsoft Flight Simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
I'm running Win XP and have the latest drivers installed for everything, including directx9 and the 45.23 nvidia drivers.
I also tried running my color mode at 16bit like someone previously suggested, but that didn't work for me.
Does anyone have any ideas/solutions?

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi stud, same questions as always:
1. Did M$FS2004 work before on this system? Some rigs and specifically some Nvidia cards won't run 2004
2. What is your system specs , inc'ing your video card? rob

Kittel Guest

Hi!
can some1 plz send me the crack? 🙂
my email is toxic282@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Kittel wrote:

Hi!
can some1 plz send me the crack? 🙂
my email is toxic282@hotmail.com

It's right here, on site, for download.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/69/fs2004-utilities-misc/

Last in the list.

Can someone send me No CD crack please :

pilotbabo@hotmail.com

kittel Guest

i cant download it from there Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As a guest you can't get it, you have to join, I did, I don't work here lol.
To be honest I can't send it to everyone. Here are a few more download links.

http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml

thx for the help 😀

So, has it basically been confirmed that the no-CD crack does work properly? I'm running a Radeon 9600 (non-Pro, brand-new Catalyst 3.9 drivers), P4 1.6Ghz, 512MB RAM, XP Home, but whenever I start FS2004 it just hangs and gives me that "Do you wish to send this error report to Microsoft?" thing during the startup screen. I would probably purchase a legitimate copy if I knew the program worked, but i'm not about tos spend 50$ on something that may not work, andif it doesn't, can't be returned.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

So, has it basically been confirmed that the no-CD crack does work properly? I'm running a Radeon 9600 (non-Pro, brand-new Catalyst 3.9 drivers), P4 1.6Ghz, 512MB RAM, XP Home, but whenever I start FS2004 it just hangs and gives me that "Do you wish to send this error report to Microsoft?" thing during the startup screen. I would probably purchase a legitimate copy if I knew the program worked, but i'm not about tos spend 50$ on something that may not work, andif it doesn't, can't be returned.

😳 Ah,thats proberbly your problem...youve d/loaded it from a share site and picked up a few nastys aswell 😳 😳
My advice is if you want it BUY IT

And yes ...........the crack works

Hmm, I don't know, it seems like what I downloaded was pretty complete, the installation went perfectly. But, I guess I'll probably buy the program. Maybe I could see if there's some place that offers an exchange policy on software.

Guest Guest

can someone please email me the no cd crack to amclol@aol.com
thanks guys i would appreciate this as i am @ skool right now 🙄

Confused Guest

❓ 😕 Hi there everyone.I just have a question regarding the no cd crack to run fs 2004.I recently downloaded it in the hope that i would put my CD 4 aside and not have to use it again to play the game.But i was dissapointed to discover that when i replaced the fs9 root directory file with the no cd one fs 2004 would not load.The welcome screen appears and the error message "Scenery.cfg file error.Local scenery directory (Scenery Afri/SCENERY) in scenery Area .003 not found".This is followed by numerous error messages similar to this one but with different file names of countries displayed.It then finally ends with "Flight simulator cannot run without a valid SCENERY.CFG" and shuts it down.I have tried everything including reinstallling it and trying different no cd cracks but nothing seems to get rid of the error message.If anyone can tell me how to correct this problem your help would be muchly appreciated.Thanks

Habu wrote:

shane2231 Guest

I cant download the no cd crack can someone please email it to me...
shane2231@hotmail.com.....thx

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

shane2231 wrote:

I cant download the no cd crack can someone please email it to me...
shane2231@hotmail.com.....thx

Try this

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/427/fs9/

I need the crack too if someone woud email it to me i would be grateful
hrt_skaifey@hotmail.com
thnx

nobelsky Guest

pleeeeeese i need help with fs2004 ,after i installed the cd's i couldn't fly ,when i select a flight i get this messege every time i press fly now botton -AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: panels.dll
ModVer: 9.0.0.30612 Offset: 0003fe9e,
i have win xp sp1, intel p4 3.06g ,ati redeon 9800, audigy sound blaster card, 1gram,,,,pleeeese can you help i couldn't even see how the flight simulator2004 loos like Crying or Very sad

lex.verwijmeren@hetnet.nl Guest

waterbailiff wrote:

😀 Yes there is

❓ I'woulld love to lay my hands on this solution.
Please send me a mail with this!!
Or tell me where to find it !!
Thanks on behalf of an amateur in Holland.
Regards, Lex

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😂 First try here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/ First download on page.

If that doesn't work try here:

http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml top of page.

About 2 inch's down it say's "Flight Simulator 2004 Sim Updates".

Good flying and it work's, I've been using it since the Sim came out.

PLEASE BECOME A MEMBER HERE, THANK YOU.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

This crack was the first thing i put on to my machine after loading the cds and they have not been out of the sleeve since (din'nt get the tin box over here)

Its THE must have prog and 10/10 to whoever done it

-Pete- Guest

Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone could either post a direct link to the No-CD file that works or to let me know where to get it from. or could someone send it to me at tazcom@hotmail.com

Thanks

-Pete-

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

-Pete- wrote:

Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone could either post a direct link to the No-CD file that works or to let me know where to get it from. or could someone send it to me at tazcom@hotmail.com

Thanks

-Pete-

🙄 Uhhh, there are 5 links for the cd crack two posts above yours.

-Pete- Guest

I found that after i posted, ooppss 🙂 the only problem is, is that they didn't work... i have been having a error message when i try to launch the Flight Sim, and i read earlier that another guy has had the same problem and fixed it by turning his settings to 16 bit colour. It didn't work with mine, this is the error i get:

AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: user32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.1134 Offset: 00012726

I don't really know what i should do?? should i reinstall? ( i have done this once already ) is it the way i have installed the program/crack??

I'm stumped, by the way, i'm no computer wiz, i just play games.
Thanks for your help...

-Pete-

Pro Member Site Admin

The FS2004 No-CD patch can be downloaded from:

-Pete- wrote:

I found that after i posted, ooppss 🙂 the only problem is, is that they didn't work... i have been having a error message when i try to launch the Flight Sim, and i read earlier that another guy has had the same problem and fixed it by turning his settings to 16 bit colour. It didn't work with mine, this is the error i get:

ModVer: 5.1.2600.1134 Offset: 00012726

I don't really know what i should do?? should i reinstall? ( i have done this once already ) is it the way i have installed the program/crack??

I'm stumped, by the way, i'm no computer wiz, i just play games.
Thanks for your help...

-Pete-

Did it load and run ok before you applied the NO-CD patch?[/b]

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi Pete, sounds to me like you have a rig problem, not a FS9 prob. Generally, you need probably 512 Ram, a fast processor, similar to P4/2Ghz or faster. You could try reinstalling newer video card drivers for your OS and reinstalling DirX9b. Sounds to me like the crack file (which works) is not the prob. If you suspect the Crack file, just rename it to something like FS9.crk and rename your original fs9 file back to fs9.exe. If you post again, plz inc all specs of your rig....Good Luck, rob

No cd Guest

I do have a legal copy of fs9 but it is annoyng to set the cd to the comp evry time so i found the next address:

It took 15 sec and it is workink like a dream

guest Guest

Hi,

I've been reading most of the posting here...quite interesting.... Is there anyone can email me the patch (attachment)? I really appreciate it... I know a lot of you guys already had that...I just installed the game.....and wanted to use it without the #4 CD....Thanks if you can help me..

Please email: the_onlymech@hotmail.com

Thank you very much...

the_onlymech

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

[quote="guest"]Hi,

I've been reading most of the posting here...quite interesting.... Is there anyone can email me the patch (attachment)? I really appreciate it... I know a lot of you guys already had that...I just installed the game.....and wanted to use it without the #4 CD....Thanks if you can help me..

Please email: the_onlymech@hotmail.com

Follow the link above its only 223kbs

-Pete- Guest

Hey Rob,
Here are my computer specs:
Mobo - ASUS A7V8X - X
CPU - Athlon 2800 (??)
Graphics - ASUS V9480 - Ti4800 SE 128 mb
Ram - 512 + 256 (the better one on the market ??)
OS - Windows XP professional

By the way, it is a burnt copy, i wanted to try it out on my comp before i bought it. I thought that it was a prob with that at first, but my friend had a burnt copy a few months ago, and said that he got his working, he said it took a bit, but he finally got it.

Anyway, if there is nothing else that i can do, then i might get a copy but with a refund policy. Thanks for all your help guys.

😀 -Pete-

Guest Guest

I had the same problem with the patch and the error message. I found out the problem was that I had moved the my documents folder to another drive. If you put back in the default location, problem solved.

Leeham Guest

LockDown wrote:

Sorry if this has been answered but dls need to copy the files after you download them, this can sometimes be slow depending on the file...just wait for it to do it

Grounded Guest

I'm having problems with the sound. There's no sound when I first start flying. Then when I crash (yep, do it a lot), the sounds starts up again. ??? If I use the mouse to change any settings...no sound. Crash again and there's sound again.

DirectX Diagnostics checked out OK execpt I did get this message...card doesn't supoort hardware buffering...sounds will only play back from software buffers... Any advice?

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

The Q is did you made a full instalation or just a costum? If you have cd no 4 and if every thing is working fine with original setup with the original fs9.exe

I replaced my fs9.exe with the patch on 2 comp I have home and on both of them without any prob.

The source of the patch is from http://www.simviation.com/
I have the original cd set and I made a full instalation
Good luck

Grounded Guest

Rafi,

I uninstalled, reinstalled(full), replaced fs9 with nocd patch.

I get no sound until I crash! I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop S405. New model so I thought it would have everything I needed. Could it be I have a bad sound card? DirectX9 checked out OK.

This is driving me crazy. FS is great but without sound......

Pro Member First Officer

Sorry.I have not realized that we are talking lap top. I have no experience with fs on lap top. Maybe some one else in the forum. I have some filling that is nothing wrong with your flight sim (it if not working with a legal cd4) but some interruption in the computer. I would be glad if I could help you

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 I d/loaded the nocd crack before i bought the sim(a couple of days after it was released) and was running on Win
ME and thougt perhaps the problems people were having was down to XP

WellIve just gone over to XP and no problems again and thought perhaps someone has been putting a modified version out so Ive just d/loaded it from ➡ http://www.fsjets.com/FS_Utili.htm and can say that this link works and the file is good

The way ive installed the crack is to remove the Fs9exe. file and bin it...
..Its no good its evil....shred it....do what ever, just loose it. Then just drop the new exe file in...........works every time
Hope this helps

Now all Ive got to do is reinstall all my aircraft and scenery......see you soon 😀 😀

Ps I think i prefered ME but this only day two

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Bump: 🙄

First try here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/ First download on page.

http://www.fsjets.com/FS_Utili.htm top of page.

http://www.simnetwork.com/listing.php?cat=228 bottom of page.

PLEASE BECOME A MEMBER HERE, THANK YOU.

General_AJ Guest

Hi!

I read about your problems with starting the flight simulator 2005, where you could not start the game, and only got "do you want to send this rapport to ms".

I had the same issue and i know the solution 😀

You have to set your graphics to 16 bit and make the My documents folder to be C:/documents & settings (this is standard, only for those that has changed it).

So just adjust the graphics, and for those who have changed the my documents, will adjust that. Then the game works.

And the go in the settings in the game and make it 32 bit. Than you can turn back to 32 bit in the main windows, and the game will work propperly. And for those who have changed theire directory, can now change it back 😀

It works 😉

General_AJ Guest

I mean the Flight Simulator 2004 😉

Pro Member Trainee
arebee Trainee

I just downloaded the NO-CD fix for FS2004. Upon comparing the file with the original I saw that the file size is much smaller (504kb compared to 1.62mb on the original). I'm a little scared of such a big difference. I didn't install it yet. Can anyone tell me what's up with that?

Thanks..... Arebee

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 I really dont know why there is a big difference between the two files,and I dont really care.(Its probably the checksum or something to make sure the cd is in)

What I do know is that it works and that I can store cd4 with with the others 😛 (I've had a fs2002 cd shatter in the drive durring a reinstall and it took out my cdr Mad )

Try it and if you dont like back up and use cd4

Hope its helped

murt Guest

msnman wrote:

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

murt wrote:

msnman wrote:

They include a read-me, just follow that and it works like a charm.
You put it in the "root" file if I remember right.
That's the "main' file.

lukas Guest

waterbailiff wrote:

😀 Yes there is

😕

Redliquid Guest

hi!
i just installed FS2004 and replaced the exe with the nocd file and i get the error some people were talking about back there. i was wondering if has anyone solved this problem?
thankyou!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Redliquid wrote:

hi!
i just installed FS2004 and replaced the exe with the nocd file and i get the error some people were talking about back there. i was wondering if has anyone solved this problem?
thankyou!

The nocd crack works so it must be something else .
What is the error msge? there were a few

Redliquid Guest

thankyou

this is the error i get:
AppName: fs9.exe    AppVer: 9.0.0.30612    ModName: user32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.1255    Offset: 0000a310

Crying or Very sad
any idea of what may be causing this?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Take a look at these "solutions" 🙄 and see if any work for you.

Redliquid Guest

wow thankyou so much!!! 😀

Pro Member Site Admin

I also have a feeling that region specific versions of FS can be causing these errors with the patch.

fds Guest

Guys.. pls help me if u can : I start mfs 2004 and in just 5 sec in windows task manager shows me that is not responding.. what can i do??

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Help! Why don't you list your system specs, especially your video card and what drivers your using.
Some one will be happy to try and help you. 👍

Radar

fds Guest

i'm quite sure it's not the video card... i've checked the reqirements on microsoft site. and my pc it's ok.. but.. MFS2004 just doesn't want to load

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ok, Try this app, it will shutdown all the programs that are running in the background. Sometimes an Anti Virus running can interfere.
I still think that it's a possibiltlty that it's your card. 🙄

http://home.ptd.net/~don5408/toolbox/enditall/

Radar

fds Guest

k i'll try that thing.. and by the way.. my video card is:
Nobility M6 Radeon (LY)
Internal DAC(350 Mz)
32 Mb

fds Guest

Mobility .. sorry 😀

fds Guest

i can't use that soft because i have windows xp and that's for 95 98 and Me

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know I'm not familiar with that card and it's only a 32mb, that's quite slow for FS9. I just replaced my 64mb with a 128mb because of slow graphics.
Try to see if you can upgrade your drivers and turn down all of the graphic settings in the Sim
Also make certain that you have the latest DirectX from MS.

fds Guest

u didn't heard of it because it's a laptop video card.. but i heard that it's much better than a GeForce 2 MX at 64 Mb so..... it should work..
right... or at least it should tell me that vidoe memory is too slow or something... right?

Help me!!! Where can i get a crack for FS 2004 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... Bye

Pro Member Trainee
watersprite Trainee

fds wrote:

i can't use that soft because i have windows xp and that's for 95 98 and Me

If you're referring to "EndItAll", even though it was released for Win95/98/ME, it does work with XP as well. I'm using it on my WinXP system without any troubles.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Help me!!! Where can i get a crack for FS 2004 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... Bye

🙄 The crack is in this post a few times, it's near the bottom ( 5 sites) of this thread.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

fds wrote:

u didn't heard of it because it's a laptop video card.. but i heard that it's much better than a GeForce 2 MX at 64 Mb so..... it should work..
right... or at least it should tell me that vidoe memory is too slow or something... right?

Read I would tell you (since it's an onboard laptop card) to turn down all of the settings (reduce the graphic overload), look for the latest drivers, shut down all the background programs and try running it that way.
You do need at a minimum 512mb ram.
Good luck and let us know. 👍

Radar

Can someone send me the FS2004 no cd crack please?

email: xxmurtazaxx@excite.com

It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I'm not a member here, and I don't want to sign up just for a no-cd crack.. so if you can, please send me that no-cd crack. Thank you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Guy's, 4 of these download sites are other places, only 1 is here.

First try here:

http://www.fsjets.com/FS_Utili.htm top of page.

http://www.simnetwork.com/listing.php?cat=228 bottom of page.

jedsback1 Guest

Can you email to me

support@tekbest.com or end me a link?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jedsback1 wrote:

Can you email to me

support@tekbest.com or end me a link?

jedsback1,
Umm... There are 5 links to the crack in the post above yours.
I checked and they all work, one is right here on our site.

Pro Member Trainee
braddouglas Trainee

The NO CD file exchange works wonderful and actually seems to improve performance a bit.
Mugs

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

braddouglas wrote:

The NO CD file exchange works wonderful and actually seems to improve performance a bit.
Mugs

Glad to hear that, it makes like a lot easier for me. I can "fire up" the sim whenever I please without fumbling for disk #4.

Habu wrote:

waterbailiff wrote:

😀 Yes there is

Habu wrote:

Habu wrote:

tomthetank wrote:

[quote="md crack thingy in???? Evil or Very Mad

Open Fs9 program files and look for a icon of a plane with Fs9 below
Thats the boy you gotta swop
Dont forget to put it somewhere safe (just in case)[/quote]

swg0d0fmusic Guest

i cannot understand...did someone found a solution about the windows problem?????? Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

swg0d0fmusic wrote:

i cannot understand...did someone found a solution about the windows problem?????? Crying or Very sad

What Windows problem, the no-cd crack is a substitute for putting disk #4 in your drive.
If you use it you no longer have to put the disk in to launch the flight sim.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... Read What problem? Ninja

TTT

swg0d0fmusic Guest

the proble that windows say they encountered when you try to start thwe game using the crak..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

swg0d0fmusic wrote:

the proble that windows say they encountered when you try to start thwe game using the crak..

Could you please give us the exact wording of the message that Windows gives to you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... You've got me at a disadvantage here because I do not know of any problem with using the nocd crack
The crack was the first thing I did to "mod" fs9(I think I can say that I have not run the sim with cd4)and have added many,many aircraft and scenery files and have not had any problems relating to the crack
Sure I've had problems,but they have been with compatability between fs2000/2002 files and me trying to get them to work with fs9 ACOF(by the way most 2002 file will work)

Im off to Read try and find out what MS is saying

TTT

swgodofmusic Guest

AppName: fs9.exe.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: user32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.1106 Offset: 0000a324

Microsoft Flight Simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

These are the messages i get......any help really apreciated..thanks..

this game just hates me..... 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

swgodofmusic wrote:

AppName: fs9.exe.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: user32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.1106 Offset: 0000a324

Microsoft Flight Simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

These are the messages i get......any help really apreciated..thanks..

this game just hates me..... 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

If you are getting into the Sim and flying before this message comes up then it's the certain area (scenery) that you are flying over. It's a common "bug" in the Sim.
But if it's happening before the Sim can be launched then It's a different matter and we would like to know all of your computer specs, cpu, amount of memory, OS, video card etc.

txabo8 Guest

Yhanks to you i can now play to game, but i found that you can reconfigurar "my documents" to another drive copying the "Flight Simulator Files" or creating, in the documents root foolder.

THX very much!!

Lets go play, byeee

Leeham wrote:

LockDown wrote:

Sorry if this has been answered but dls need to copy the files after you download them, this can sometimes be slow depending on the file...just wait for it to do it

Peacemaker Guest

I got a window error while starting the game with no-cd crack just like many other people here and I tried all the methods mentioned... Changing the color to 16-bit, changing the name of my document, etc... But still no worky. Here's the error:

Mod Ver: 5.1.2600.1255 Offset:0000a310

My system spec is:
intel pentium 2.8ghz
1gb ram
ati radeon 9800 pro

Anyone got a solution?

Mr_Larsen Guest

Hi, do you know where to get the crack????

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Mr_Larsen wrote:

Hi, do you know where to get the crack????

I have 5 sites listed in this post a few times, it's also available on our site.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/

Radar

BigBossTC Guest

My spec:

P4 2.8Ghz
MB Intel
1GB RAMBUS 800Mhz
Nvidia GF4 Ti4200 128MB AGP 8x
Windows 2003 Advanced Server (because i need this!)

I donwload the FS2004 CDs from e-mule, this fine work if i use the emulator for the SafeDisc protection, but i install the game in a LanHouse and no have access to image file/cdrom!

I need the crack to nocd . . .
I put the crack in fs2004 folder and have the screen error:
"Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century of Flight: fs9.exe - Application Error"
"The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory cold not be "read".

Tkz for help . . .

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

BigBossTC,
One of these three might be of some help to you but with a pirate copy...well you get what you pay for Dont Know . I'd suggest running it (and your computer) through your anti virus and Ad-Aware. The chances are that it has a corrupt file.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;837195

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;837869

If all fails:

Amazon.

scomeau1 Guest

Does anyone have a URL link for the no CD 4 for FS9/2004

Thanks Scott

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Guy's, 4 of these download sites are other places, only 1 is here.

First try here:

Radar

braddouglas wrote:

Mugs

captain Dangerous Guest

could someone please send me the fs 2004 no cd patch please so i can enjoy the game without puttin in the cd each time.
u can send it to me at NITROSOXIDE_NOS@HOTMAIL.COM

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

captain Dangerous.
There are 5 download sites 1 post above yours.

Radar

Anonymous wrote:

Habu wrote:

jup

Habu wrote:

Pro Member Trainee
cocksy Trainee

Flypopa wrote:

I have just downloaded the 'No-crack-CD' for FS9 from this site a short while ago and it works. Following the instructions on this thread worked for me.

Pro Member Trainee
herbglo Trainee

I just saw that Microsoft has a large upgrade for FS9 In the instructions they state that the No CD file will not allow the upgrade to install. You have to revert back to the original file first. Now comes the bad part. After you install the upgrade, if you put the No Cd file back in, a large part of the upgrade is deactivated. Bummer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

herbglo,
We now have the new crack for members that loaded the MS patch.
This is crack 9.1.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15244/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004-v91-no-cd-patch/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

I installed NoCd 9.1 and I can run the “original” exe file as well.
Maybe what story is running around with the limited functionality of the NoCd 9.1 with the new patch is truth but I could not recognize any different between the 2 options. I would like to remind u all about setting fs9.cfg TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL= to 21

guest Guest

When i try to run the game using the crack it just stucks on the opening window and doesnt go anywhere from there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Did you load the patch and did it work after you loaded the patch but before you used the new NO-CD crack.

Radar

sorry but what is that patch that youre talking about? and where can i get it (if i need it)?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

sorry but what is that patch that youre talking about? and where can i get it (if i need it)?

There are 2 patches now. They are called NO-CD patches (cracks) because when you install them you can launch FS9 without putting the #4 CD in your drive, ever again.
One is for those who didn't install the new MS patch and the other is for those who did install the patch.
They are located in the "utility" section of this site.

Radar

fs91nocd.home.dhs.org

patch there

guest Guest

After installing the microsoft update and switching the exe again I seem to have lost my instrument-pannels, even with new no-cd crack. In virtual cockpit vieuw everything is present.
Any thoughts? 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

guest wrote:

After installing the microsoft update and switching the exe again I seem to have lost my instrument-pannels, even with new no-cd crack. In virtual cockpit vieuw everything is present.
Any thoughts? 😞

My first guess is that you have an NVidia video card, update your drivers and let us know how you do.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

guest wrote:

Any thoughts? 😞

My first guess is that you have an NVidia video card, update your drivers and let us know how you do.

Radar

Right! After driver-update my instrument panel was huge in fullscreen mode, in windowed mode all is ok. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

guest wrote:

Any thoughts? 😞

Radar

Right! After driver-update my instrument panel was huge in fullscreen mode, in windowed mode all is ok. 😕

Fantastic 👍 Glad it worked!

Radar

Robin92 Guest

Habu wrote:

addy Guest

my dad has got the crack
Idea 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

addy wrote:

my dad has got the crack
Idea 😀

I have it too, PM me your credit card number and I'll upload it for you Whistle

Hi i need Help,
my FS didn´t work
there comes the Message: Problem
"AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: mfc70.dll
ModVer: 7.0.9466.0 Offset: 0004a536"
and i cant start it up
what can i do?

greets Pet

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Oh dear,

Try restoring your PC to a previous date 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks for help

but it dose not work with restart with restoring my PC to a previous date
and i cant find/ have the file from the Link
fs9.cfg file is located in C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9. This is a hidden folder by default so you need to modify the folder options via the control panel: go to the view tab and check the "Show hidden files and folders" option
greets pet

After Instalation i applied the crack and the screen appeared for FS2004 then turns black and the following error occurs.please help, respond on --(orion440@gmail.com)Here's the error:

Mod Ver:7.0.9466.0 Offset:0004a536

My system spec is:
intel pentium 1.7ghz Centrino
512 mb ram,80 Gb Hardisk

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you installed the 9.1 patch you need the 9.1 crack.

If you still have the 9.0 sim you need the 9.0 crack.

Radar

After Instalation i applied the crack and the screen appeared for FS2004 then turns black and the following error occurs.please help, respond on --(orion440@gmail.com)Here's the error:

My system spec is:
512 mb ram,80 Gb Hardisk
I have got the crack but doesnt help,anyway, the problem is there is an error offset as mentioned above and windows error sending applet appears

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

My system spec is:
512 mb ram,80 Gb Hardisk
I have got the crack but doesnt help,anyway, the problem is there is an error offset as mentioned above and windows error sending applet appears

Are you using IE Beta 7, if so that's your problem.

Delete the OLEACC.DLL file from the root of the Flight Simulator directory and you are good to go.

Radar

Pilau Guest

Sorry, but I was just wondering - if you don't install using the "complete installation" option (i.e. CD4 needed in the drive while playing), and you use the no-cd crack, wouldn't FS2004 be missing files that are on CD4?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Pilau wrote:

Sorry, but I was just wondering - if you don't install using the "complete installation" option (i.e. CD4 needed in the drive while playing), and you use the no-cd crack, wouldn't FS2004 be missing files that are on CD4?

Most likely, we've never run into that, everyone seems to do the full load. It's difficult for such a graphic intensive program such as FS9 to have a CD drive trying to keep up with it.
Your CD drive would be spinning continually (just my guess).

Radar

Pilau Guest

Well I installed the full version anyway.
Do you know what files does FS need from CD4?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

RadarMan <Are you using IE Beta 7, if so that's your problem.
Delete the OLEACC.DLL file from the root of the Flight Simulator directory and you are good to go.>

Spot on for me... Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

RadarMan <Are you using IE Beta 7, if so that's your problem.
Delete the OLEACC.DLL file from the root of the Flight Simulator directory and you are good to go.>

Spot on for me... Thanks!

Thanks but I didn't have the problem, if you scroll up a few I said the same thing.
Late again huh?

Radar

ht Guest

Is there anyway of getting a cd crack 4 microsoft flight simulator 2004(language.dll) 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ht wrote:

Is there anyway of getting a cd crack 4 microsoft flight simulator 2004(language.dll) 😀

Only if someone uploads or emails theirs for you.

Radar

ht Guest

sorry im in the same positions as u and there is no luck 4 me !!!!

flightsim2004carzydude Guest

could some1 send language.dll to me plz in a reply

thankyou

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

i have tried the language.dll and i think it is working but its now started to show terrain.cfg and dem4km.bgl

Tailhook wrote:

language.dll ➡

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ij5p79

Do u have fs2004 by any chance and if u had the same problems could u give me some help would b very helpful

cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

flightsim2004carzydude wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

language.dll ➡

Do u have fs2004 by any chance and if u had the same problems could u give me some help would b very helpful

cheers

Sorry, I don't really know what your problem is -- you asked for the language.dll so I uploaded mine straight out of fs9.

Tailhook wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

language.dll ➡

cheers

Sorry, I don't really know what your problem is -- you asked for the language.dll so I uploaded mine straight out of fs9.

Could u please send me your flight sim file the actual game and where did u download your fs9 cause i could give it a try from where u got it

thankyou

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Could u please send me your flight sim file the actual game and where did u download your fs9 cause i could give it a try from where u got it

thankyou

Sorry, no can do. I bought my fs9 in a box.

Last edited by Tailhook on Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

thankyou

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Tailhook wrote:

thankyou

People, Tailhook nor anyone else can do this for you, most of us paid for FS9 honestly. You get what you pay for ,if you want quality buy it, if you don't, pirate it with bits missing! But don't ask those that have spent hard earned money to give you a freebee! 😞

rodrigo1984 Guest

This is my problem, help me please...

ModVer: 5.1.2600.5512 Offset: 0001c8c8

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...