Other Simulation Packages: Combat Flight Simulator

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Tailhook

CFS2 - No CD Crack

My secretary has walked out... I've re-installed CFS2... and now I can't find my "No CD Crack" :wall: I did search in our Download Section - there are two pages... to no avail 😕 Am I going blind?? :fear: Please :help!:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
autocratus

Please help! Campaign problem

Just bought CFS 3 the other day. Its a pretty good game, but I haven't been able to earn any prestige in the campaign mode. I've done at least a dozen sorties on different types (British, American Typhoon, P-47 and Spitfire), and have destroyed many ships...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
autocratus on
Zat_AJ

Combat Flight Simulator Multiplayer AI's?

Hi. My Dad and I like to play Combat Flight Simulator Multiplayer together on our home lan connection. I was wondering if there was any patch or something that I could install that would let us be on the same team and fight the computer planes? Basicly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
OTMAN

Cfs1

I noticed that the graphics and sense of speed in Cfs1 are much better than Cfs2. Is there and thing I can do to improve Cfs2 with respect to graphics and the feeling of flying slow even in a jet? Thanks Art...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
lilgamefreek

converting cfs2 from spanish to english

My dad unwittingly bought CFS2 in spanish for me and I hope you can change it from spanish to english....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
MuleMarine

Bomb door CFS3

Yeah, how the heck do I open the bomb bay doors on the bombers? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SteveAdams

CFS3 No sound - XP SP2

Hi, Just installed CFS3 on my Dad's PC. Complains about outdated drivers and has no sound in flight. PC is not that old - P3 800, 384Mb Ram, 16 Meg Pro Savage Graphics card, Via AC97 on board sound. Sound in Windows and other games is fine....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
minimax

Throttle probs...

Hi all, I have a genuine CFS3 and MSFS with a Logitech joystick, but after working perfectly well now am only able to get 50% throttle from both keyboard and joystick now? Anyone had this or have any ideas? Always automatically returns itself to 50%. No...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
minimax on
airbosna

f-18 operation iraq freedom

:x It worked fine intill couple of weeks ago it just would't start.I put the cd in the screen just goes black and that's it it won't start working.Can you help me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
marcolang145

new expansion pack for cfs3

how good does this expansion pack sound http://www.deafgamers.com/rev0304/memphisbelle_pc.htm http://pc.ign.com/articles/429/429644p1.html...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
partizan345

editing campaign thru xml-editor

hi there, i hope hope you can give me some advice... first of all: excuse my language, if i write anything wrong, i'm from poland and i don't speak perfect english. 😂 ok my problem is this: the campaign in cfs 3 "fortress europe" can be e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
lozmark

cfs3

hi..wonder if anyone can help,got game for xmas,loaded up ok, it played video at start then screen went blank though i can hear back ground sound... think it should show main screen. p.s. a am also new to computers. using a siemens lap top with celeron....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lozmark on
falcon12

LOMAC flaming cliffs does not run

just recently installed...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
pvp

Cfs3 Quick Motion Problem

Ok, I have a very strange Problem with cfs3... My game is not running to slow, but instead its running too fast... I didn't had this Problem from the beginning, but suddendly the game changed to some kind of quick motion status, making it impossible to fl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
simon.blakely on

Playing CFS3 without joystick

ive just bourght cfs 3 and i was wondering if its possible to play the game without a joystick. ive played the game for a few hours and im finding it difficult to move the plane and track enemies. i was also wondering that because ive just bourght the g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
skybolt 66

Problems whith campaigns

HI :cry: by playing CFS 2 in campaign-mode I'm always angry about I cannot change or add other planes! It's very "uncool" to have a "ZERO" in an UN-mission or getting order to destroy battleships with only guns! There must be options for better planes ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Hopsterman

Modern Jets for CFS3

Are there any modern jet downloads that will work with cfs3. It would be nice if the air to air missiles would work too. Or is there any other combat simulator you would recommend for modern aircraft. 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
the man

help

I just installed cfs3 and I had had a problem with it.it won't load every time I click on the icon it just keeps saying cannot find cd please reensert.So I do that but it still does that help! 🙄 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Alfie41 on
hefilump

CFS2 Aircraft in CFS3?

Does anyone know if it is possible to use CFS2 aircraft in CFS3? If so how do I go about adding them?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
quest

Ports For COmbat flight simulator 98

Hey, trying to play a view friends online, i just need to enable port fowarding on my linksys router, now what are the ports thats CBFS 98 WW series plays on? -titus0033...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mufc

cfs3

just wondering as im getting the game tomorrow if many people are still playing this games online?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
deltabighat

CFS3 help

Help, A rank beginner on cfs3 with a couple questions. At briefing I cannot get the waypoint compass headings to come up. By pressing the "tab" i get a cone that points the way to "bogies" but other than that I am flying in circles. Also how do you ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pruitt on
Plus24

Installation Problems (FS Combat Sim 3)

Help! I just purchased a new computer with AMD Athlon 64 3700 2.4 ghz cpu, 2 gb of Ram, 160 gb hard drive, 6800 GT pci express video card & windows XP professional full version w/service pack 2.0) It runs MS Flightsim 2004 just fine. It also runs all...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
OTMAN

Cfs2

I recently picked up Cfs1, 2 and 3 to see what they were all about. I have been flying fs2004 for about a year and a half but wanted to see some action. It was a little dissapointing with the flight characteristics in the cfs games. Does any one know if t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
kimosabi_5

combat flight ww 11

Hi guys I am not sure if I am doing the right thing here but here goes. Is it possible to play cfww11 in a games room my brother in aust I am in uk we both have cfww11 installed I am on winxp home he his on winxp pro this is an old win 98 sim and runs ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kimosabi_5 on
Skelly

Stalls and slow flight.

I seem to always stall and get very slow turns and climbs in the p-51. I'm using full power but am always out climbed and out turned. Is a aircraft issue, or a techniques issue. I was a strong Janes WW2 fan but need to update to a more recent sim, I never...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Skelly on
fitolini

CFS3 installation disk 2

Hello... I've just downloaded Combat Flight Simulator 3 and pepared to install it te installation program ask me to insert DISK 2 and i haven't got it because i downloaded it from the net. So, my question is: does anybody knows what can i do to resolve t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bluea3

Combat Flight Simulator 3 UDP Ports on Vigor 2600 Plus-Help?

I am currently immersed in Combat Flight Simulator 3 (CFS3) on the internet using the multiplayer facility. I am on ADSL 512k and have a Draytek Vigor 2600 Plus router. I can see all current games and in most cases can join them and fly to my hearts conte...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
papelin on
Ray McMorrow

Flight Simulator Instrument Behaviour, SID & STAR Plates

As an instrument pilot I would like to see more facility for accurate instrument behaviours and approaches. Particularly a more accurate Flight Management Computer fully interacting with the Autopilot, that can enable all categories of approaches includ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Av8r77 on
tomcurda

Enola Gay Nuclear Mission

Dear Flight Simulators: I would like to fly the Enola Gay from Tinian to Hiroshima, Drop the Bomb, and return to Tinian? Is there a download and/or add on to MS Flight Simulator 2002 or 2004/Combat Flight Simulator 2 that would allow me to do thi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
broomhandle

Virtual Cockpit in CFS3

How do I change from the virtual cockpit to the 2-D cockpit ? I find no documentation on this....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
guywithout5bucks on

things that i would like to see in fs 2006

i would like to see moveable jetways or gates. Acombination of different airlines and airplanes at the airport. Id like to see actual passengers. that would be great....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
LimaYGOlf on

Il 2 Sturmovik-Plz Help!!!!!!

i am having a lot of trouble playing Il 2 Sturmovik I downloaded it from a torrent It says something is wrong with the rts.dll i installed the crack and then the error no longer appears but the game doesnt start either! What should i do?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tim1

air-to-air missiles

Side winder or air-to-air guided missiles are a MUST for cfs 2006. Does anybody agree?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Yeepeekay

CFS2 with BitTorrent

Hello everybody I just getting cfs2 with BitTorrent but infortunately, it's a passworded archive... Maybe somebody ever see the same cfs2.rar file and could help me. Thanks 4 all 😂 Bye 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tony_1982 on
123456asfasdfasdfa

Problem in CFS2

Hey, ive been playing CFS2 for a while and ive been doing ok but my plane keeps having this problem that in about the second wave of planes (in quick combat) i start to lose speed and tons of altitude that I can never recover. And since i can never re inc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MrCraig on
warrwiz

opening movie

Can you shut off the opening movie when starting cfs3?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flightofficer on
collara

Having problems with jet sounds in cfs2

PROBLEMS WITH JET SOUNDS IN CFS2. I have installed a couple of jets in cfs2 with no problem but some have the sound of a prop plane, regardless of what i put in the sound file or even if it is empty the plane still has the prop sound. Where can it be pul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Telkanes

Co-op bomber Missions

Hi guys are there any Co-Op bomber missions for download? Myself and 4 Friends have been looking but to little sucsess! 😞 Any help!? Thanks! telk...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Telkanes on
KPS-CLAN

MS CFS (1) 20 PLAYER SERVER!!

Hi folks! I am going to be running a 20 Player host for MS Combat Flight Simulator (1) Please click link below for all details! HAPPY KILLINGS!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KPS-CLAN on
Lozza1959

Mission Editing and maker

WHAT THE?? CFS1 Cor Diklands Mission Editor. How do you get the V1's to crash into your airfields you want to defend ? Also, To get to enemy to take off , I find I have to CFO to their airfield wait for them to get started and then CFO back to my airf...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Lozza1959 on
porkchop27ca

zone launch hanging on xp

hi guys,helpppppp plz,just downloaded cfs1 on my new pc,xp and every time i go to play it at the zone,it just stays there waitn to launch.i turned off firewall and everything,is there a file i have to put in myself or anything?p.s the game work perfectly ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
macroscope)

cfs 1

hey guys just a quicky not too important. i installed cfs 1 after ages of not playing it jus to see what it was like on my new pc. graphically superb and played great apart from one thing, when shooting the bullets dont seem to hit anything fr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
macroscope) on

Port Numbers for Port Forwarding

Anybody know what port(s) Combat Flight Simulator (1) uses? Post any other game ports you know of also: they may come in handy. Thanks. D.J....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
308th stinky on
planesmen

Combat Flight Simulator...new ad ons

Will the ad ons from this sight work on combat flight simulator wwII version, if not does anyone know where i can find any? planesmen@aol.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
308th stinky on
CRASHMAN492

B-24 liberator downloads

🙄 Hi guys, i am new to downloadind patches and bits but i am really enjoying the new aircraft for CFS3. Does anybody have any information on where i might find any downloads of eighth air force B-24 Liberators as i would love to be able to find...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tcwilson on
sos_85

fly with the mouse

I was wondering if you can fly with the mouse like in cfs2, i cant get a joystick at the moment. If you cant, how do you fly with the keyboard without having to counter every direction you press, can you get it to auto centre after each move. cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CDR on
swissjohnny

What joystick?

Hi, I recently got cfs3 after playing cfs1 a few years ago it all came fludding back, great game. I was just wondering though could anyone recomend a good (but affordable) joystick? My old stick broke. Thanks 😳 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

CD2 Download

Does anyone know where to download CFS3 CD2 ? mine is jamed !...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Laithar

Flt Sim 2004 Text?

When I select help files or lessons in 'Century of Flight' and scroll down as I am reading, everything seems fine. However, if I now want to go over what I have just read, and I start to scroll back up the screen.....the text breaks up and smudges. It's l...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

4 pages with 152 questions.

previous1234next
Page 3 of 4