Other Simulation Packages: Older Microsoft Flight Simulator Releases

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

FS2002 Pro Baron 58 for standard edition

😞 Does anyone know where i can find a download for the complete Beechcraft Baron 58 that is default to FS2002 Pro ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
PA474

FS2002 Pro Baron For Standard edition

😞 Does anyone know where i can find a download of the complete Beechcraft Baron 58 that comes with FS2002 Pro ❓ ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Tyrannus

CV-990

I want to have a Convair CV-990 for FS2002 but I didn't find one in the whole net. Can someone help me?? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nousr on
rich_bro

crash

when i tried to play my flight sim 2002 after about 2 months of not playing it it wouldn't work, so i re-installed it but now when i open it it say traffic.dll is a program that is from an exterior source do you want to load it (or something like that).if...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Benny Skyn on
ricsike

I made a new painting for boeing 737-400

Hello everybody! I`m a new user but I play fs2002 since a year now and now I managed to make a new painting for a boeing 737-400. I made the paint of Sky Europe Airlines wich is one of the cheapest airlines in Hungary! I´ts not a perfect painting but ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
vh_ajf

Sound Problems in fs2002

Hi, I have fs2002 and in some planes there is no sound, in others there is engine sound but in all of them there is no ATC noise. All the settings are as they should be, does anyone know whats going on? Thnx🙂 vh_ajf...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
vh_ajf on

international rescue thunderbird 1

does any one no how to change the landing gears to wheels on thunderbird 1. off of the original tv program thunderbirds....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
AJLandini2332

ILS

I can't get the ILS flight plan to work. I make my flight plan and start, but it doesnt load so the ATC for the flight plan doesnt work. can anyone help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DonWood on
comedyman

Java Simulators... Joke or Not?

Are the java simulators at freewebarcade.com appropriate for teaching teens in the classroom. Not sure if they are effective. I need an opinion....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
NTL1991

Getting Radeon 9200 for XMas

I have the FS2002 and FS2004 Install disks, and I have 2002 Installed Now. I didnt wanto install FS2004 because currently I have an integrated 8MB Video Card which runs fine with FS2002, but FS2004 was all skippy. After Tonight the 9200 will be installed ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ace II

Flying the plane

Hi. i have an old joystick. like...really old. when you fly, do you only use the joystick or do you need the extra buttons. my joystick has 3 buttons :O. and i know its possible to play with the mouse but some people say it is extremly hard. is it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ExtremeRook

[ Poll ] Project Opensky help

I'm having trouble with the Project Opensky 747 package. There are three parts; the base file, the sound and the airline textures. I downloaded all of them with no problems but when i installed them, the sound and plane work but none of the textures show....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
w5amt

Final Approach

How do I set up in FS2002 the landing approach position at any airport of choice as the starting point rather than from the end of the active runway to repeatedly practice landings? For exsample 5 miles out etc... Thanks 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Oscar Aranguren

Flight Simulator Instructor

Dear Flight Simulator Enthusiasts, Do you want to enhance your flight simulator experience? Do you want to learn how to fly those simulator aircrafts like real world pilots do? Do you want to learn how to fly VFR and IFR like the professionals do? D...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oscar Aranguren on
Kurtje

crack

Is there an existing crack for this game? No-cd crack or something? Where can i find him. There are a lot of those available for fs2004 but not for fs2002. Or is it simply not protected? Kurt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Kurzer

Free: Airport 2002 Volume 1

Well, almost free. You cover the mail and it's yours. I have since upgraded to FS9 and have no need for this program anymore. I'd rather it go to someone who will use it than in the trash. I've already tried to give it to my local computer stores but n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Kurzer on
LimaMike

Downloading FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde

Just downloaded a number of Concorde patches from the Fs France site. . Have just done a dummy run on downloading the base pack and the default path is c:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9 Do I need to change the directory from FS9 to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
pampela

multiplayer - a new member can't connect to my computer

Hi, I use the multiplayer to fly with my father. There are no prblems. Usually I host him after giving him my IP. Yesterday I installed FS2002 in my friend's computer and tried to join him to our game. I did the same steps as I had done always, only he ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
markyboy

fs2002 aircraft editing

I have just started attempting to make my own skins for aircraft using jasc paint shop 7. but all i get once ive made any alterations to a panel is a default gray . clearly there is something obvious i am doing wrong can anyone point this out to me please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
markyboy on
Superman7

Downloads for FS95?

Anybody know if i can download planes for fs95? if so, where??????? 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
boxer10

Install help

Hi all. I'm new to this site and I'm having trouble installing aircraft that I download. I use winrar and I use extract to...... then I specify the FS2002 folder. When I start the game, I cannot see the aircraft. I have manually copied and pasted, by ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
boxer10 on
AceII

Air Traffic Rating in FS2002

on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being the least, 5 being the most, please rate the amount of air traffic in FS2002...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
twisterkid07

Doors

How do you open up the doors other than the main exit in FS2002? Thanks a lot....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on

FS 2002 Checkride 737 engine failure?

In the fs2002 737 checkride the engine fails during takeoff. I can't find any lessons or instructions on what to do if an engine fails. Can anyone tell me where to look?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PH on

FS 2002 Checkride 737 engine failure?

In the fs2002 737 checkride the engine fails during takeoff. I can't find any lessons or instructions on what to do if an engine fails. Can anyone tell me where to look?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
guest on
Sjoram

FDC Add-On

I was wondering if anyone has created a configuration profile for Flight Deck Companion of Concorde? I'm relatively new to FDC and haven't yet got used to the user-created config files, so if anyone has a set for Concorde they wouldn't mind sharing, I'd ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sjoram on
Dennis-Ingham

I have broken my FS2002 CD3, HELP!

I have broken my FS2002 CD3, I have been looking around on the net for the files, which was on the cd, but I can´t find them. Is there anybody who knows where I can get these files, or is there somebody who wants to copy the files and send them on my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

combat flight simulator (1)

Does anyone know where i can get a no CD crack for this game? (cfs1) I have the full game installed on my pc. but had to give the cd back to a friend i was borrowing it from. Thanks James. leavley@hotmail.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Ace II

PC Sabre PRO Buttons and Triggers

Hello. i have a joystick called the PC Sabre PRO. it has a trigger and 4 other buttons. here is a diagram of the 4 buttons. (0 represtening and individual button) 0 0 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ace II on
Armycss

Having trouble landing the ILS approach

Having trouble landing the ILS approach. Approach, speed is all good until I hit the localizer then it all goes south from there. I am maintaining a 150 kts speed until the glide slope then I chop back to idle for a 600-700 fpm descent. Unfortunately i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
a guest

system requierments

Hello. I saw FS 2004 and was like. definatly not. my comp cant handle that much. hehe. i so i looked at FS 2002, as all im interested in is simulating a real flight. i have a Pentium 4, 1.7GHz, and 256 Ram. is that enough to run FS 2002 without watching a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ronaldfriedl

cloud texture for fs2002??

hi folks, even i do not really think that someone will still read the post here ... -- does anybody know how -- and WHERE... ! -- to get a download for reasonable cumulus cloud-textures? i´d be very thankful for some help.... 😕 thank u, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nottobe

Any way to save wherever you stop the simulation?

I like to do cross-country, but the pain is every time I land at an airport and shut down, the next time I want to continue this trip I have to find the airport and reconfigure everything including the fuel level. Is there anyway to save whatever the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nottobe on
Sjoram

FS2002 Radio Panels & CRT Display Values Blank!

My radio panels cannot display the frequiencies, and the CRT displays show the "pie chart" type thing, but do not show the figures that normally appear above it?! I have recently added some add-on programs & modules, could one of these have corrupted it? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
fafa31

Pb Ms Sidewinder and FS2002

Hello, I have FS2002 running under winXP¨SP1 with all security update and DX9b (the last realesed). And I can't use my ms sidewider joystick under FS. Win reconised it but not FS. I try X-Plane and all work but under FS nothing detected. And ot...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
OrlandoGeorge

FS2002 on Amazon.

I just placed an order for FS2002 on Amazon. They are selling it for about $14.00 US so I figured I would get it. I am hearing from other postings on Fly Away that it is similar to FS9 and so I am looking forward to installing it. One thing I can say f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Where to download FS2002 for free

does anyone know where i can download flight sim 2002 for free?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
sklig

ADF/VOR instruments

HI all,i downloaded a Viscount panel file,all is ok. except the ADF/VOR green and red needles are on the outside of the dial,no response from the designer,does a nyone have any fixes for this (FS2002) Many thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

FS2004 Cessna IFR panels

The cessna in FS2004 has an IFR panel that takes up almost the entire screen for IFR training, anyone know where i can get one for FS2002 since i can't get FS04 to work like i want it to due to system shortages....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on

need help! my Aircraft.cab file is corrupt

My AIRCRAFT.CAB file is corrupt and i am just hoping that someone can give me a copy of the file through msn or something...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gary fitz

Where is the AI Traffic?

where is all da AI traffic???? i got fs2002 yesterday and i have only seen 2 or 3 planes so far 😞 . And odd 1 will take off and land but hardly any. HELP ME O PLS! 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
roboslowo on

active runways

i have a quick question: is there any way to use more than one active runway per airport? in fs2002, every airport can just use one active runway and i would like to know if there is some sort of addon or patch that could fix this problem. it would be mu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
roboslowo on
gary fitz

Downloading Planes:

hi all i will be getting flight2002 soon do u just download the plane to your hardrive and then it is in the game??????? do u have to do anything else then???? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
quantas_captain on
Red Arrows Virtual (RAV)

Join the first ever Red Arrows Virtual team

JOIN THE FIRST EVER RED ARROWS TEAM FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2002 hi, anyone who has good flying experience on fs2002 and thinks they are up for a challenge then apply for a season with rav. Where else can you fly almost touching whilst doing a barrell r...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Red Arrows Virtual (RAV) on
armand

clear panels on FS2002

How do I get the panels on the download clear and sharply defined? alternative, where can I get a download that will give me one zip file with the panels clear? armand...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
GreyBadger

Woof, Splat! Ouch!

Hello there After being tempted for years to by a Microsoft Flight Simulator, but being put off by both the price and not trusting myself to stick with it once the lust for gunfire kicks in, I’ve finally taken the plunge and bought MS2002. (Managed ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
santos

why don't some planes appear?

when i'm playing flight simulator i have 2 default planes that don't appear, the de-Havilland dash8 and McDonnell-Douglas MD-83. i've checked the files in them and they're similar to the ones in the planes that work. i'd like to know if it's just my probl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fredericia01

Nice livery

A diff. livery for a 747-400...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Scotteiboi

TTools

I downloaded TTools....and well, i just need help on how to use it...Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Scotteiboi on
span1014

AI aircraft with no fake airlines

I got alot of AI aircraft from project AI and am very satisfied about the amount of real airlines in my simulator. But I hate to see the fake airlines provided by microsoft. Is there any way to get rid of the fake airlines? I have FS 2002. Thanks K...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Scotteiboi on

6 pages with 289 questions.

previous123456next
Page 5 of 6