Other Simulation Packages: Older Microsoft Flight Simulator Releases

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

jarred_01

NZAA Active Runway

Hi there, Auckland International Airport (NZAA) has the active default runway as 05R in FS 2002, however this is not the case in real life, where it is 23L (same runway, just the opposite end of the runway). Is it possible to change the default runw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
gavhizzett

Gauges, etc

Hi there, I'm not just new to the site but also flight sim 2002. I'm now congratulating myself for getting this far, however after managing to download a DHC Otter into the program I noticed that some of the gauges were missing from the dashboard. Is it m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gavhizzett on
JSkinner

Airbus A380 for FS2002

Is this available? Livery doesn't matter, i'd just love to have a go at flying one. If it hasn't then can one of you experts out the please create one!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
FSNL

error upon loading FS2004

HELP!! Although FS2004 always worked fine om my computer now i have a problem loading every single flight. After getting to the general aircraft/weather screen i cant seem te start up a flight. During the loading process it just stops and there is noth...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

Joystick sensitivity

Does anyone have any ideas how I can reduce my joysticks sensitivity? Even with the sliders right back all 3 axes are extrmely twitchy. Is there a cfg file I can modify? If so whats the path, command lines etc. I should have mentioned I have FS 2002\ Side...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Wobba

Failures

Is there an option that causes my aircraft to have RANDOM failures at RANDOM times. I think the "fail in XX minutes" is useless and unrealistic. Something so that a failure occurs in one flight but not another, that sort of thing....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

U.S. Aircraft Carrier

Where can I find a U.S. Aicraft Carrier that I can take off and land on for MSFS 2002?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
AustinL

altitude problems

I'm having some trouble reaching my designated altitude, especially in larger jets. I was trying to fly with a 757 a bit ago, my designated alt was fl350 but i basically went into a standstill at fl335... when i try to reduce vertical speed the atc tells ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
AustinL on
maxiqquai

flight sim 2002 Installation disk2

I am re-installing MS FS 2002 but my disk 2 is damage. Disk 1 gave me 88% of the installation I guess Disk 2 has the remaining 22% has disk has only the sceneries on it. can anyone help me by tell me how I can recover this disk? :oops:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Wobba

Multiplayer...how????

Hi, i have FS2002, whenever i put in an IP, nothing comes up, i have no idea whats wrong, i have a firewall (which i can disable) and i am on a router. If anyone could give me step by step instructions it would be greatly appreciated. I really want to g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Studentpilot

i hate using a key board to fly with!!!!!!!!

i need more. this is not fulfilling. i need at least a simple yoke or something. i don't know how much longer i can fly with just arrow keys!!! :x...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dean1347 on
paulpenta

Lat/Long entry into ancient version of FS

I have a version of FS that was probably written by the Wright brothers. Very basic stuff. I need to enter Lat/Long info in the position window and do not know how to translate normal lat/long figures into whatever language FS is using. (e.g. HYA @ 404009...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NoWorries on
nutter`

need flight simulator cd3

plz people give me cd3 of flight simulator :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kimosabi_5 on
pusser

FS2002 and commercial flights

I have recently started using FS2002, and have just come upon a small problem...I think. I was using the "select a flight" link and had chosen the European Commercial Pilot flight. This gives me something like 5 flights to do over a simulated 2 day period...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
BY767 on

My Traffic 2004

I don't know how to add aircraft to my regular aircraft selection list for create a flight...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
EamonX1

How do I access the Charts Folder

Just installed Flight Simulator 2002 Professional. How do I access the Charts Folder?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
EamonX1 on
anatdani

Can't see the landing lights.

FLTSIM2002 B737-200 1) I can see the landing lights on the wings from outside of the plane, but these lights, doesn't iluminate the runway at all. 2) The nose landing light, doesn't light. When I see the nose landing gear, I can't see a lamp at al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
originalgrunge

The Queen is released...

And once again FlyAway is one of the last forums to post about it! =) PMDG has released their 747, and for the reasonable price tag of $55! Our chief pilot at UVA was a 747 pilot for many years, and was taken on the development team of PMDG for this p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
verygom

Sectional Charts

Being new to Flyaway my FS capabilities have gone up by leaps and bounds having followed the posts from all the good people out there in Flyaway and I'm now getting to the stage of doing things "proper". Where do I obtain charts for the major UK airports ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
verygom

Red Arrows voiceover

For a bit of fun with my grandchildren I've downloaded the 4 aircraft Red Arrows - originally left off the 'smoke on/off' and leader's command but having added them I've now lost the leader commands for changing the formation. I noticed the "smoke files"...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
flyer152

multiple monitors

How do I use multiple monitors in full screen using fs2002? I want one monitor for my instruments and the second for the outside view. When I undock the screen and move the outside view to the other screen and then press full screen the outside image goes...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JarJarBinks

post vs ranks

helo i was wondering how many ranks you have to get before you are a cheif capt....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
RussoEnt

What about Russia?

Hi there what do u think about Russia and russian entertainment web-portals? tnhx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Krigl on
verygom

screenshots

Anyone with experience and or comments on screenshot software to help a newcomer make a choice 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Krigl on
samstone101

screenshots

how do i do a screrenshot for posting?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
karlhurst_380

cant open in fs2002 pro

i have downloaded a lufthansa A380, but can't open in fs2002 pro, can anyone help me? :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

space addon

Is there any freeware addons for FS2002 for space scenery? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
EAGLE2005

Problems with loading fs9

FS9 loaded great, but when I go to start the program the splash screen comes up the the screen goes black and I get a OUT OF RANGE message and it shuts down the monitor. Can anyone help? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

weather generator

Hello Everybody! I`m looking for full version weather generators. Can somebody tell me where can I find some? And I´m also looking for wing view programs!!! Thank you. Bye...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
ricsike

can someone send me scenery?

Hello everybody! I´m looking for the Hungaryan airports scenery because I can´t find it anywhere! Or if you got a link where I can download it for free please send it to me! Thanx: Richye :cry: P.S. : I´m despe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Airwolf9090

video problems in fs2002

ok when your in the plane all the (water) around you is black and the plane is black but not every plane is black i am thinking one of the settings is doing this but i have gone over all the settings and still i get the black all my drivers are up to date...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Airwolf9090 on
Randalism

Project Mach 2 Concorde

Installed this last night (on FS2004) and the display flickers violently, even when another aircraft is selected. My whole simulator environment is basically dead with all of this flickering. The real tease is that the plane (what I can see of it!) look...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Randalism on
Bernie Devon

FS 2004: Reverse Thrust

How do I activate Reverse Thrust for those a/c fitted ie 737 & 747? Can find no guidance anywhere. Regards, Bernie, Devon, UK...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on

registration key

Hello everybody! Does anyone know where can I find a working registration key for wetter 2k2? Thanx for those persons who's answering to me 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
whyte

add ons

this is the second time i've written this message.Icouldn't find where i'de put the first one i'd written..what chance have i got flying a plane? Anyway here we go again; I have fs2004 a century of flight and am(or was) enjoying it with add ons like 'wo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
chokey

concorde help

I have just downloaded the CONC V3AF the installation of the aircraft is ok however I cant seem to get the gauges to install, can anyone help ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
baron-o--0--o- on

tu-144

Anyone know where I can find a TU-144 for FS2002?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

ruddle pedals

Does anybody know a model of rudder pedal that sells for under $25 for FS 2002 and where I can get it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flightofficer on

beach baron 1900d full downlaod for 2002

hiya - does anyone know were i can find a beach baron 1900d full downlaod for flight simulater 2002 the normail verion. (not pro) if so pls tell me my email adress is im_still_mad1221@hotmail.com 😂 :o 😀 🙂 thank you v...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Lonely Airports

Hello! I don't have any airport service vehicles in my airports. :cry: Does anyone know where can I find these add-on's? Thanx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hawksie on
captain75

FS 2002 ILS codes

Hi People, I have just bought FS2002. However, i cant find the codes for ILS data for anywhere. FS98 used to give them to you when you contact ATIS. What am i doing wrong. Can someone help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
ProjectLifterPilotGuest

Stumped as to how to trim a plane

Hi all, I recently got ms flight sim 2002 to toy around with before I begin real flying lessons when summer comes. I'm also using a plastic CHS yoke for added realism and banking ,pitching all works well but I am still trying to figure out how to trim th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Don Wood on
rubbish

Where are pa38, md83 on FS2003?

MSgames/FS2002/aircraft file shows pa38, md83 and dh-8, but on create a flight page, selecting change aircraft does not show any of these 3 aircraft. Are they flyable in FS2002? Must admit that the cd box does not mention them, so was surprised to see th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
The Grounded Badger

An Alien Ate My Flight Boots!

Hi all I don’t suppose any of you will remember this Badger from my posting here over a year ago when I first bought FS2002. But at the time I was having a problem with the second of the basic flying lessons and the programs seeming inability to dete...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
cvenom

A-4G Skyhawk dramas

Thanks to all who replied to my last post. I'm still having dramas getting the instrument panel to work in the A-4, the gauges are there but not doing anything. I tried moving the gauge file into 2002's gauge menu with no result. My system is a pentium 4,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sktrby8913

FS2004

Hey is there anywhere i can download Microsoft FS2004 CD1? Thankyou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puiu_george@yahoo.com on
Dibubba

Captain Sim's "Legendary 727" in FS2002

I downloaded Captain Sim's "Legendary 727" yesterday, and have spent the past 32 hours trying to make it work with FS2002. To my amazement, the program has no instructions regarding how to load it... so I've tried everything I can think of... moving t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
Thomanji

Design Airplane Help!!!

I ope you can help me or point me in the right direction. I have a customer that manufactures Aircrafts and they want to have a model that their customers can fly on the Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Airplane exists and is based on an Antonov model. The...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

getting pilots for a virtual airline

I am co-founder of a virtual airline that has been in operation for two years. Yet, I can't get any pilots! Any suggestions?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
P_Smith

Sound problems in FS2002

Can anyone please offer help on a problem I am experiencing with FS2002 Professional Edition. I am using Windows XP and my system is fully compatible with FS2002, but some sound files are not playing. The sound files on all the Cessnas (172, 182, 182RG, 2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

6 pages with 289 questions.

previous123456next
Page 4 of 6