Other Simulation Packages: Older Microsoft Flight Simulator Releases

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Cruise Speed

In the default 737 the box next to it says that the cruise speed is 477 knots. When you're flying it, it says that your overspeed if you go anything over 335 knots. Can someone please explain this to me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on

FS2002 Video Help

Is it possible in FS2002 to watch a video or replay of a flight you just made (i.e. you just made a landing and you want to watch it from one of the views outside the cockpit to see how it looked)? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Jamie4590

Altitude's Concorde

Is there a way I can use the satellite navigation screen (as used by the other FS aircraft) to follow the track instead of using the INS? I know its sort of cheating because the Concorde only had the INS but I find the satellite screen helpful for when I'...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on

Still Can't Make ILS Landings

I know this topic has been posted before but I have read everything on the internet I can find but I still can't complete an ILS Landing. I do the create a flight and everything goes fine until the final approach where my ILS landings always come up sho...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
whirlebird

Mc Murdo Scenery

Hello!! Does anyone know if Antarctica scenery exists for 2002 FS. If so, where it can be found? Thank you!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
whirlebird on
iain52

Other FS aircraft that work with FS2004

Can anyone please advise me if any other flight simulator aircraft downloads will work with Flight Simulator 2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

Question about modifications..

I want to change all the default plane textures and info to something else. I already know how to change the texture but is their anyway to change the info of the planes to something else? Like changeing american pacific to something else?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

World Trade Centre

Lately i have been flying around JFK and flying around the buildings i think it would look much better if the twin towers were there Pls post the link to download the file Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Downloading Aircraft From Fly Away Simulation

It says you need to make an account to downlad their planes i login and it wont let me download them Any help??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
frankis

autopilot help

well, sad as it is , im still confused by the autopilot. i once remember being in the air after take off, and fooling around with it, and i think i definitely pressed Nav hold, and the plane literally flew itself, following my flight plan i previously got...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on

I must be really stupid

This is a really stupid question, I know, but it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!! I'm new to FS and I have the 2002 version. I play the game on my laptop and when I'm taking the ATC lesson, after all the instructions and after taxi, he says to "press CTRL + ] ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

help with private pilot checkride

hello just a question and help with private pilot checkride i take off and reach a suitable alutitude and then the lady says ok now do a turn to 09 yeh i do that then she says great job and tells me to do a 360 degree turn to the left i do that then s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Joe G. on

Please email my user name and password

Hi I have forgotten my user name and password please email it to justcool5@hotmail.com so that I can access the site. Thats the email address I logged on with initially and paid for....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davidmac1 on
pdm

The Concorde..??

Hi, I just bought and installed Micro FS2002 and was wondering if anyone had a link to download the concorde into the game or do I have to buy FS2004 tp get it in my fleet? Thanks, pdm...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Airport Environment Upgrade 7.0

Does anybody know whether this can be downloaded and used for FS2002? And if so, how? I know it says it can only be used for FS2004 but ive downloaded planes that were only for 2004 and worked fine on 2002. Thanks for the replies 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

GPWS For Fs2002

Does any one no were i acn get a GPWS system to work on flight sim 2002?? :umm...:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

problems with FS2002

I have FS2002 Professional. I will be playing it when after awhile (it can be two minutes or an hour or more or less) the computer will suddenly restart. I did not encounter this problem until recently and have not had problems like this when I use other ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Rich Rich

ILS

Can someone haelp me with ILS's. I have FS2004 and can do a ILS fine but only into an airport with one ILS runway. I have problems when i fly into a big major airport like Heathrow (EGLL). Ive tuned NAV1 and NAV2 and turned them on, ive put the course in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
mattys

PLEASE HELP Check Ride for Transport Pilot

Hello all, Just a tad frustrated as I seem to be unable to complete the Airline Transport Pilots Rating Check Ride :ATP. I am able to get to the Calverton VOR on heading 090 hoever when I turn to 060 for 1 minute and the intersept the radial I get a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
guest on

Area 51 location, dumb question, I know...

I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me the coordinates (whatever it is called, you press Y to do it) to Area 51. I have been wanting to land there very bad. Please, if anyone may know where it is, or if they would please find it, please post t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
element1o10

planes not showing up

I downloaded planes for fs2002 and I put them in the right folder and all that jazz, but when I start fs2002 the planes don't show up in the list. I didn't put it in fs2004 cuz I don't have fs2004. I installed Ultimate Traffic if that makes a difference...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
element1o10 on
jbolivier

my CD3 of Cfs3 in spanish has broke, what can you do for me

Help me to restore my CFS3 sp. is my only games. 🙄 😞 :cry:. if you know were i can download this cd, please erite to me at jbolivier@hotmail.com or jbolivier@gmail....please help me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
red_neck

finding VOR frequencies

How do I find VOR frequencies so i can put them in NAV1?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on

Video help pls!

Hello everybody! Does anybody know where does flight sim 2002 saves the video that I've recorded during the game? 'Cause I don't know and I want to see but not in fs! Pls help! :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jamie147

Concorde by Altitude (CD ROM) For FS2002/2004

I've just got this for FS2002 and its great apart from the fact that, although several hundred pages in size the operations manual doesn't go in to detail about all the instruments and procedures. I've tried internet searces but cant find any tutorials. C...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
KMKniss

At sea Aircraft Carrier????

where can I download and install the aircraft carrier I see in the downloads section with the NAVY Huey on it? I looked in the military aircraft section and in the scenery section, no luck. Can anyone help me, it looks cool and I wanna land on it? Than...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

FS2002 aircraft

I am looking for the best, most detailed, most accurate airliner for FS2002 available for free on the Internet. Any suggestions?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
lenin

Pull up!!!

Greetings Comrades, I find it really annoying on some of the fs addons i have when the aeroplane's comuter starts telling me to "Pull Up!!!" when I am landing. And why do they have to have such annoying voices! All I get when flying on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
?

tornado effect

Anyone know where I can get a tornado effect for FS2002?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
costa2611

will it run on my computer????

i have intel celeron 2.8,video ati radeon 9550 128mb,512 mb ram service pack 2..thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
MFS2004

Can you tell me please,will it run on my PC???

I mean Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004...I have Intel Celeron D335,2.8Ghz processor,1Gb Of Ram,ATI Radeon 9550 128Mb,IBM Flat monitor''19''..what is your oppinion,will i have any problems with that game..answer please.thank you very much.....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Englandbloke

FS 2002 help

i got flight simulator 2002 a few years ago now and on my old pc it worked fine. on here u click the icon and a small black screen comes up for a few secconds. ive looked around this site for help but thought ill just ask. any1 able 2 help. got the latest...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
lenin

CSA

hello. This time I am looking for a CSA (czech airlines) plane. I recently visited Prague and I liked it very much! Thanks! 🤔...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
lenin

tailhook?

Can someone please tell me what and how to use a tailhook. :help!: :ass:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
lenin

me again

hi, Me again! This time I was wondering where I can get an RAF griffin helicopter and an RAF or RN search and rescue seaking. Thanks a lot. Much apreciated. 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
djhg

freshly installed fs2002 crashes at start

MSFS2002 crashes immediately after the splash screen. Sometimes I don't even get the splash screen. Just a black screen, then a crash report box. No specific description line, though. I've reinstalled it twice. I've diagnosed DirectX 9.0, which i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bsamson

How to "Paint" an Aircraft?

Hello! I have a few planes that I have downloaded, and would like to learn how to "paint" an aircraft. Some direction would be great, and very much appreciated! Best Regards, Brian Samson...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
D9023

Where can I find a Paint kit for a 757-200

Hi I was wondering where I could find a paint kit for a 757-200. If you know where I can find it Please reply. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

fs 2002 completing setup: generating file indices

hi ive jus installed fs 2002 and it freezes on 9% when it says completing setup: generating file indices anyone kno how to make it work ?????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

flight simulater 2002 doesnt work

hi, can anyone help...i have flight simulater 2002 which used to work on my old p.c, i got a new p.c which is windows XP pro but it doesnt work :x plz help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
Bhupesh

Running Fspassengers 2004 on FS2002

Hi All: I've been fascinated by fspasengers2004 since I do not have fs2004 I can't run it on my machine, however I was able to install it anyhow but at the runtime it didnt work. Just wanted to ask is there any subsitute for fspassengers2004 that can w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
kmamark2000

FS 2002 Scenery

If anyone has scenery for Chicago, Indianapolis and/or Indiana (NW Indiana) I would love some....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MilanNN on
Amigaguy

ILS does not work in a snowstorm

Hi, I am trying to land (ILS) a 747 on Evenes airport (ENEV) in a jolly good snowstorm with very low visibility. For some reason the IAS shows zero airspeed. The autopilot approach seems to be heading the right way at first, but as it gets closer...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Amigaguy on
MattC

Currie Wot for FS2K2

Hello all, I'm looking high and low for a Currie Wot for FS2K2 having just read Harald Penrose's book "Airymouse" for the 10th time. I'd like one in the colour scheme that is in the link. http://www.pietenpolclub.co.uk/gallery/displayimage.php?album...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MattC on
MattC

FS2004/2002 Compatibility - Throttle Issues

I know not all FS2K4 aircraft are compatible with 2K2, but on some occassions, when I have attempted to use FS2K4 aircraft, everything works just fine, except that for some unexplained reason, the throttle seems stuck on idle and won't respond either to t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MattC on
dentons

can't find no cd

I need a no cd file for FS-2002 can't find one Help!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
AHP-TWAMaddog

Need 747-200 Pannel

Hi I'm new to this and I'm looking for a 747-200 pannel pref with RR engines on it. I did a search for downloads and did do the Iberia one, but it still comes up with a -400 pannel. Is there one out there that anyone knows of. I'm looking to build my sc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ricsike

How to Refuel aircraft?

Hello Everyone! Can someone tell me how can I refuel my aircraft ? Is it just only if I start a new game? And how can I put my paint kit in to the game? How can I make my painting visible in fs 2002? I'm useing AIA paintkits. Thank you for helpin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
fahadshk

How to Install Add-On Scenery (I am Tired)

Hello Friends, I have tried to add add-on scenery about 100 times but could'nt add it. I have done the following things: No.1 Download the Gatwick Scenery File No.2 Unzip in temporary folder No.3 Copy and paste the Scenery Folder to Micros...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
speedbird2

GPS for all aircraft ?

Hello to all, Iwould like to know if it's possible to put GPS in those aircraft which have none. All suggestions gratefully received....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on

6 pages with 289 questions.

previous123456next
Page 3 of 6