Traffic 2005

IBERWORLD-pilot Guest

hey could omeone tell me how good traffci 2005 is out of ten and y plz seeing im thinking about buying it ...cheers.! 😂

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest

IBERWORLD-pilot wrote:

hey could omeone tell me how good traffic 2005 is out of ten and y plz seeing im thinking about buying it ...cheers.! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

lol dunno but www.projectai.com is good for freebies 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

if any 1 got traffic 2005 can u tell me if palma airport is made busy as i have traffic 2004 and palma is not busy at all and i dont wanna buy 2005 if it same

yes in palma de majorca airport it is busy but they many solution to stop that
1. decrease the traffic in flight sim
2. go programs justflight traffic 2005 traffic 2005 editor and for the airlines that are making it busy there delete the flight plan there and from the airport
3.delete all the aircraft flying there and create your own flight plan there!

ok hope that to help

airbusflight366@aol.com

the pilot

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Hi

Yes I just installed Traffic 2005.

I think it's great.

You can sit in the control tower and just watch all the planes come and go.

And listen to ATC also.

Lots more aircraft available.

The only thing I don't like is one or two ATC voices.

Regards

George

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

i recently bought traffic 2005, and i would say it is excellent, a vast improvement over 2004, and i love the helecopter traffic, a really nice addition.

Micah 😉

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

yes in palma de majorca airport it is busy but they many solution to stop that
1. decrease the traffic in flight sim
2. go programs justflight traffic 2005 traffic 2005 editor and for the airlines that are making it busy there delete the flight plan there and from the airport
3.delete all the aircraft flying there and create your own flight plan there!

ok hope that to help

airbusflight366@aol.com

the pilot

no i want it busy cause in traffic 2004 u be lucky to get more than 3 planes there at same time but in real world it has over hundrud all time

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

My thoughts on Traffic 2005: I got it and installed it. When I loaded FS2004 I got an error about a dll, but it continued to load regardless of whether I chose to use it or not. When I would exit FS2004 a window saying that FS2004 ran into problems always came up. I can't remember what it is, but you might know the one I'm talking about.

As for ProjectAI, I have well over half of those files installed and the traffic is quite busy. I always have to wait in line to takeoff with the traffic in front of me and the flights coming in. Some people might get impatient with that having to wait, but I enjoy watching the planes come and go while I'm working my way to the runway.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...