A medium haul 5-6 hours from san francissco?

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

any body gat any?
the runway needs to be suitable for a 747.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

How about an airport in Japan? RJAA for example, or any.

KSFO GAPP3 NORMM PYE J143 ENI BOXER B453 KYLLE B453 KATCH B327 MARLO J123 ODK B327 ONEOX R580 OGGOE R580 OATIS KETAR OTR10 ARIES RJAA

Distance: 4669 nm

Might be a little over 6 hrs perhaps. Then for a bit less than 5, how about any airport in the eastern US or Canada?

Then there's north to Alaska, south to Mexico and Central America... lots of options.

KSFO OFFSH5.SXC TIJ UT18 GOLFO UJ5 DRAGO UJ5 QET UJ45 PTJ MMMX

About 3.5 hours and 1700 nm

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

cool thanks

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

post some shots of your chosen flight, would be good to see.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Im going to do the flight on saturday heres my last long haul flight : https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/10178/long-haul-flight-lots-of-pictures/

any other routes from heathrow ina 777 or 747

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

yeah i saw your last one, it was excellent in my opinion.

Micah 😉

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I suggest to Kansai International Airport, Osaka, Japan. I stopped off there when travelling from New Zealand to England and I think its the most unique airport in the world. (see photo here: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/444000/airplane1Small.jpg )

Infact it its a compleatly man-made island sitting in a huge bay, connected to the mainland via what I think is the world longest bridge. We were there overnight so I got to travell across it on high speed train 😎 and experience a Japenise city's nightlife which was CRAZY!

There is a really realistic freewere download available of it somewhere on the net- I used to have it installed, but since then I switched computers and cant find it again. If you do manage to download it and fly to it, please post some screenies!

Cheers

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...