Long Haul Abort

Odyssey Guest

Tried my first med-long haul flight today (Gatwick to Faro) and put instrument failures random just to give me a bit of excitment along the way. Somewhere across France however, the right engine on my learjet cut-out and wouldn't start. I had to abort the flight and do an emergency landing. Don't no why that happened but was relieved when I touched down safely. 😉

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Are you sure your engine cut out or was it your instruments telling you that it had?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

did the franch give you any trouble lol 😀

Odyssey Guest

OMG can't belive how stupid I am. The engine didn't fail just the instrument telling me so. Silly really how instruments fail with instrument failures on. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ROFL Good point!!

Odyssey wrote:

The engine didn't fail just the instrument telling me so. Silly really how instruments fail with instrument failures on. 🙄

Thanks for making my day 😂 Yes

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...