how do i get smoke back

Pro Member Trainee
Craino Trainee

I was play with my flight sim downloasing aircraft, and then i noticed the smoke was gone, (like where u start your engines, on landings and water spray from my anphib aircraft was also gone. Can anyone tell me how to get my smoke back Please, thank you

Fly safe,
Craino

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I believe the smoke would be aircraft specific that is depending on what efects are called out for that praticular aircraft. Which one were you flying that had smoke and is missing? 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Craino Trainee

it is actually all aircraft. and its FS2004 its like the smoke is there but invisible, u can see it floating across the aircraft it will delete that part of the air craft as it floats across its like it has no texture but is there. Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What was the last thing that you added to the sim. or changed in the sim. Maybe we can replace something.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Craino Trainee

well ive been adding alot lately so it would be impossible to know which thing i added took these affects away, i think im kinda screwed, is there any where i can go where i can download these affects or ones similar.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Craino Trainee

Thank you ever so much this has been driving me up the wall all day,

Fly safe,
Craino

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...