lights on 737-400?

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

I cant the taxi or panel lights, where are they?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

There should be a small panel on top of your screen - unless you've accidentally closed it. All the light switches are there. 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

There should be a small panel on top of your screen - unless you've accidentally closed it. All the light switches are there. 😉

I know, but there are no switchs for panel or taxi lights.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Mustangfreak wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Since im on flight now i cant get a shoot of a 737 panel so,get a screnshoot of your panel and upload it here.
We will search all together 😂 😂 😂 😉

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

If I recall correctly, the default 737 does not have a taxi light switch..

If you were to press 'L', (default button) to activate all lights, and then CTRL+L (to deactivate just the landing lights) the taxi lights will remain on. Bit of a hassle but -unless I am not remembering the default panel correctly, it's the only way to enable taxilights.
Same for panel lights, when all lights are on press CTRL+N to disable NAV, the panel lights will remain switched on.

Or... you can modify your panel and put Taxi / panel lights switches from other aircraft in it Wink (which is what I did)

Last edited by ARD-DC on Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

Mustangfreak wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Since im on flight now i cant get a shoot of a 737 panel so,get a screnshoot of your panel and upload it here.
We will search all together 😂 😂 😂 😉

too late, I just landed and shut down FS 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

In the default Boeing 737, the panel lights work with the Nav lights. The Taxi lights work with the Landing lights. All lights can be turned on by pressing [L]. I didn't know that [Ctrl+L] would turn off the Landing lights and leave the Taxi light. You guys are great. I've learned something new.🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well since i finish my flight and i didnt turn off FS here is your panel(default FS B-737).
See the only switch(NAV) which is turn to on in upper level of the shot?This is your lights switch. ➡

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...