Start Flight on Final Approach

Is it possible to setup a new flight with the plane set on final for landing rather than on the runway. I cannot see an option to start a new flight this way and was wondering if it was possible.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Start a flight and continue with the flight as normal. When you are at a point at which you would like to fly by default press ; i.e the button to the right of L on the keyboard. This will save your flight where you are and exactly as you left it. When you next start a flight, go to saved flights and it'll be there 😉

Happy Landings 🍻

OK thanks - I guess I can fly out far enough and then turn and when I get the correct position I can turn around and then save it at that point. I'm trying to get some flaring practice on landing on the sim as I'm just started doing it for real in the 172 I'm trainig in, for my PPL and have still not got the flare correctly. There is a landing lesson on the sim but it is not very relaistic as the program keeps the wings level and trying to do that in a cross wind for real is much harder..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...