FSP Failures

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Hi all,

When setting up my company I set the failure percentage to 10%. Im now sick of all the failures but I dont want to loose all my company info. Is there a way to reduce the percentage and what would you recommend for a realistic setting?

Thanks!

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have a look at this ➡

http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=19139&t=19085#reply_19139

I have set-up my failures to 17% and i find it challenging and somehow more realistic.My opinion of course. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I have my failures set to 45% with hard failures if they occur, and surprisingly, I get a failure every 1 in 5 flights Dont Know When they do occur, they test your skills to keep the aircraft in level flight 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

I have my failures set to 45% with hard failures if they occur, and surprisingly, I get a failure every 1 in 5 flights Dont Know When they do occur, they test your skills to keep the aircraft in level flight 😳

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Do you have High Cost Company settings too? 😂 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂

No ticket prices are low.....but food and drink is extortionate Twisted Evil

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

😂

😉

😂 😂 😂

I see...i guess that someone have to need it(psychiatrists suggestion for more extreme life and experience.... Fear ) in order to choose your company Jon. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

😂

😉

😂 😂 😂

I see...i guess that someone have to need it(psychiatrists suggestion for more extreme life and experience.... Fear ) in order to choose your company Jon. 😉

ROFL

Its ok GM....they have roughly a 60% chance or surviving the flight 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

A ❗ ...OK ❗ ...yeah ❗ ...well i have to start thinking of it. 😂 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I have set-up my failures to 17% and i find it challenging and somehow more realistic.My opinion of course. 😉

I think that if there were a 17% rate of failure in the real world, no one would be flying.

I take the opposite approach. 1% easy failures. Now, if I can find a way to lock that stewardess who keeps drowning me in coffee, in the cargo hold. Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Now, if I can find a way to lock that stewardess who keeps drowning me in coffee, in the cargo hold. Twisted Evil

ROFL

You've really got it in for that stewardess haven't you 😂

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

I think that if there were a 17% rate of failure in the real world, no one would be flying.

I take the opposite approach. 1% easy failures. Now, if I can find a way to lock that stewardess who keeps drowning me in coffee, in the cargo hold. Twisted Evil

😂 😂 😂

What about Jon's 45%???

Pro Member Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Now, if I can find a way to lock that stewardess who keeps drowning me in coffee, in the cargo hold. Twisted Evil

ROFL

You've really got it in for that stewardess haven't you 😂

🍻

Not as much as that wimp of a co-pilot that shouts, "I love you, Mom", just before we all die. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

😂 😂 😂

What about Jon's 45%???

I'm not flying on Russian Routlette Airlines. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL

Adds somewhat more spark to a flight 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Isn't the purpose of flights where you have passengers, to be routine...almost to the point of being boring?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...