New to the game,,,can't turn aircraft while taxiing. If I use the rudders, I can never get them to center up...What am I doing wrong here. My joystick does not move in circles and if I try to turn left or right, no action...Someone please help...
3 Answers
Simple. When using the rudders with the keyboard use 0 and Enter on the numpad. to center the rudders again just simply press 5 on the numpad as well. Hope this helps! 😉
Go into the settings of FS, and in the realism tab, turn on AUTORUDDER. Then when you tilt the stick left and right, the aircraft will turn on the ground.
thank you both for the insight...appreciate it.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain