I got the AI TimeTable from the Internet, I try to get the status of some flights, but they don't show any detail on it. does it mean I need to have the registration in order to view the flight status. Could you tell me how could I get the code from?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →