FSpassenger problem

Andy2005 Guest

Sorry about creating another post about fspassengers. I downloaded the demo and it's on the whole very good. I strated an airline and bought a cessna skylane. However, after every flight I get -300 points for not setting correct flaps at takeoff. I've done it with flaps up and 1 notch of flaps and the same thing happens every time. Surely you're not meant to use full flaps?? Any suggestions?
Andy 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

What aircraft are you flying?

Andy2005 Guest

cessna skylane. Flaps should be at 0 normally and 10/20 for short runways I think.
Andy 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You shouldn't need flaps for a Cessna Skylane 😳 . It's only a small aircraft so I don't see why they would be needed. Even a 737 only uses 5 degrees of flaps 🙄 . Maybe someone else can help 😞

Andy2005 Guest

Oh well. Thanks for trying. Maybe its a bug in the demo.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...