Request Flight Simulator 2004 Disk 1 MSGAME1 File!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

Hi when I try to install flight simulator 2004 on my computer it doesnt work only installed around 1%. I've tryed to copyed all the files into the desktop the only file wont allowed to copy is MSGAME1.

If anyone can upload MSGAME1 file onto a ftp asap that will be great because i've think that my cd had been damaged please reply back asap.

Thanks

😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

Anyone? All I need is MSGAME1 file so i could burn into the cd again if anyone can put the msgame1 file onto the desktop then upload either to megaupload or yousendit.com asap that will be great, thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

So you aren't using the actual MS CD-ROM?

What you are asking for violates copyright/EULA restrictions.

If you have a problem with a MS CD-ROM, you can get a replacement from MS.

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

No i'm using full version but my fs 2001 disc 1 is currupt so i've need msgame1 file.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

FS 2001?

Enlighten us, I am confused Juggle

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Pitt wrote:

No i'm using full version but my fs 2001 disc 1 is currupt so i've need msgame1 file.

I'll assume you meant either 2002 or 2004. In any event, the only legal way to get the file is from MS. If you have a legal version, they will replace the CD-ROM.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...