Took off in my ATR-72, turned on AP, then enabled the FSNav flightplan I had entered earlier. The plane immediately began a turn away from the intended track and began a shallow descent, rather that a climb 😳 . I disengaged the AP, manually flew to intersect the correct track, and reengaged the AP. Again both altitude and heading reacted improperly
. Reenabled AP, but this time without FSNav input. From here on, HDG hold worked properly, but ALT would see-saw up and down either side of the selected altitude, and NAV was unable to properly track a VOR. Anyone know what caused this, or how to prevent it in future???
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer