Added Saitek stick

Pro Member Trainee
Brook Trainee

Been looking for a replacement for my Logitech Wingman Attack 2, which was
never very smooth. I like to read as much customer feedback as possible.
What I read was a little discouraging because everything in the
$50-and-under range had a horror story to go with it. So went with the one
with the least-poor reviews--the Saitek Cyborg-Evo. US$40

Got it home, installed and...it was like doing the backstroke through melted
butter baby! Wow. A smooth action stick combined with ~40fps and buttons
for everything! Heaven. Felt like ...piloting!

Anyway--that was my choice. I'd like to hear anyone else's experience with
it--good or bad.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

I have heard both good and bad about all...Seems as if it depends more on your system than anything...All I have ever used is my LogiTec 3D Pro..The first one had issues,,but was returned and so far the replacement has been teriffic...Also if you setr your senitivies for your system they will behave better......Happy flying brook......Mason

Pro Member Trainee
Brook Trainee

I have already experienced the much reported problem with it falling out of calibration. We'll see how frequently this needs to be done. I read one customer review who felt that calibrating his stick every time he turned on the computer was unacceptable. I feel like I can live with that if the thing continues to perform as it has out of the box.

(I will consider calibration the equivalent of a preflight walk-around 😉 )

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...