Around the World

By in Seattle Guest

😀 Started out Dec. 16, 2004 and finnished today Apr. 28, 2006.
Explored all the continents,but stayed out of China & Russia. Maybe next time! Left Paine Fld. in a 777 and landed at Boeing fld. today in a 727 Fed Ex. plane. Gee what to do next ?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have do this too.Now you can try smaller crafts and choose a country for your tour.Dont miss even one airport.Its interesting(at least for me)

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Glad you had a safe trip Seattle 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Cool - hope all went well!

How many hours did you clock up?

Greg Smile

By in Seattle Guest

The log I kept is about an inch thick and would Probably take several hours to add up. I flew jets over the long distences and GA aircraft to explore each area. I fly almost every day so the the hours should add to quite a bit. Some of the places I have been to when I was in the Air Force in the late 50's. like Rome, Athens, Tripoli Lybia, Turkey,Germany,France, Spain, Azores & Hawaii on vacation. Will go Explore South America this time around.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

why stayed out of China and Russia?
I added MyWorld world landclass, Ian Thatcher's Asia/Oceania landclass, China Airports(adds 280 airports that MSFS omitted), world 76 meter terrain mesh, and F1 Ground Effect, now these 2 vast countries are so fascinating for flight. Gobi desert, Tibet, Siberia,......

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

By in Seattle wrote:

😀 Started out Dec. 16, 2004 and finnished today Apr. 28, 2006.
Explored all the continents,but stayed out of China & Russia. Maybe next time! Left Paine Fld. in a 777 and landed at Boeing fld. today in a 727 Fed Ex. plane. Gee what to do next ?

Cool flight! Take some screenshots of your next flight!

Here is my around the world flight:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/7789/around-world-in-747/

I tried to follow Howard Hughes route. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...