Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Around the World

By in Seattle Guest

😀 Started out Dec. 16, 2004 and finnished today Apr. 28, 2006.
Explored all the continents,but stayed out of China & Russia. Maybe next time! Left Paine Fld. in a 777 and landed at Boeing fld. today in a 727 Fed Ex. plane. Gee what to do next ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have do this too.Now you can try smaller crafts and choose a country for your tour.Dont miss even one airport.Its interesting(at least for me)

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Glad you had a safe trip Seattle 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Cool - hope all went well!

How many hours did you clock up?

Greg Smile

By in Seattle Guest

The log I kept is about an inch thick and would Probably take several hours to add up. I flew jets over the long distences and GA aircraft to explore each area. I fly almost every day so the the hours should add to quite a bit. Some of the places I have been to when I was in the Air Force in the late 50's. like Rome, Athens, Tripoli Lybia, Turkey,Germany,France, Spain, Azores & Hawaii on vacation. Will go Explore South America this time around.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

why stayed out of China and Russia?
I added MyWorld world landclass, Ian Thatcher's Asia/Oceania landclass, China Airports(adds 280 airports that MSFS omitted), world 76 meter terrain mesh, and F1 Ground Effect, now these 2 vast countries are so fascinating for flight. Gobi desert, Tibet, Siberia,......

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

By in Seattle wrote:

😀 Started out Dec. 16, 2004 and finnished today Apr. 28, 2006.
Explored all the continents,but stayed out of China & Russia. Maybe next time! Left Paine Fld. in a 777 and landed at Boeing fld. today in a 727 Fed Ex. plane. Gee what to do next ?

Cool flight! Take some screenshots of your next flight!

Here is my around the world flight:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/7789/around-world-in-747/

I tried to follow Howard Hughes route. 🙂