Is it possible to save the FS Passenger status along with the flight? Or do I have to fly the whole flight in one sitting? I've saved flights in the past but it always cancels the FSP scenario when I exit... 😕
3 Answers
No its not.You have to end your flight. 😉
Read this ➡
Ahh well. My plane just went ape anyway....christ knows what happened, I loaded a flight halfway through and the autopilot decided it didn't like me very much. I'm currently floating off the coast of Pisa somewhere.... ![]()
lol
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer