FSUIPC is incompatible

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Hi,

I've just installed 747-200 ready for pushback and loaded up FS and I get the message that my FSUIPC is incompatible and I should have build 9.00.30612. Why has this happened. Before installing I had a compatible version!! and another little question, how do I solve it ??, becasue at the moment my PC isn't letting me fly Crying or Very sad

Thanks guys 😉

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Get the latest version of fsuipc.dll. I don't have the link handy, but if you google fsuipc.dll, you are bound to find it. Simply replace your current version with the new one.

The problems usually occur software installers (or instructions) replace a newer version of a file with an older version.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks a lot guys!!! I've just downloaded the latest version and I think everythings working OK now. Phew!!
Thanks 😉
🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain

I should add that I once had the identical error message, and it was caused by an addon (payware) replacing fsuipc.dll with an older version that was not not compatible with fs9.1. Downloading the latest from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html cured the problem.

Needless to say, I went to the vendor's forum and as pleasantly as I could be, ripped them a new one. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Thanks a lot guys!!! I've just downloaded the latest version and I think everythings working OK now. Phew!!
Thanks 😉
🍻

Glad to hear it. It is scary when FS stops working after you've added a zillion things to it.

Pro Member Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Needless to say, I went to the vendor's forum and as pleasantly as I could be, ripped them a new one. 😂

😂 👍

P.S. Crash, I just joined your VA 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

P.S. Crash, I just joined your VA 👍

Great News... ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Great News... ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀

Thanks GM72 😉

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You just only need to wait for 3,5 months for your activation code... 😂 😂 😂 And of course you have to pay when you log-out...If you dont pay your computer will be hardly infected and damaged by a virus call GUB... Fear Fear Fear

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 😂

OH NO!!! Fear Fear

ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

😂 😂

OH NO!!! Fear Fear

ROFL

And i didnt tell you the price yet.... Ninja

ROFL 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

My life by the sounds of it ❗ ❗ 😉

😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

My life by the sounds of it ❗ ❗ 😉

😂 😂

No i risk my carrier if i told you Fear Whip .Ask Boss... Poke in Eye

🙂) ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...