Just Just curious…anyone else out there call Salinas Muni “Home”?
3 Answers
Not me, Southern Ca. yes, but I still fly out of KSEA and play "touch-and-go" to KBFI and KRNT.

KurtPStevens wrote:
Just Just curious…anyone else out there call Salinas Muni “Home”?
yep Kurt sure do been here 39 some-odd years
No Kidding! If you are a flyer in the real world, I may have passed you gas back in the mid 1980's. My first job (back in my highschool days) was with AirTrails.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain